Just Dance

Aria loved dance, she practiced every day which did limit her time with Ezra, her boyfriend. A couple of months went by when Ezra discovered Aria's passion for dance and he realised he had never watched her dance.

One evening they were sat on Ezra's couch watching Aria's favourite TV Show, Dance Moms. Aria loved watching the girls dance and watching the drama from the moms.

"Why do you like this?" Ezra asked, with his arm around her, she lifted up her head from his shoulder and looked at him sarcastically.

"Because, I like listening to the dance tips and the drama" Aria replied smiling.

"You know, I have never seen you dance before" Ezra said.

"And you never will" She replied replacing her head in his shoulder.

"Why?" Ezra asked confused.

"Because it's embarrassing, and I am not that good" Aria replied shutting her eyes, about 5 minutes later she fell asleep, Ezra noticed and carried her to his bed before talking to Ella, saying Aria had already fallen asleep, thankfully Ella didn't mind where Aria was when she knew she was with Ezra.

The next day arose, and Ezra woke up to see a note on the kitchen side.

'Gone to dance, see you later, love you -Aria'

He smiled, and got dressed before getting into the car and driving down to Aria's dance studio, Ezra knew where Aria danced because Spencer told him on accident which Aria was not happy with. Ezra slowly walked into the dance room to see Aria practising her turns on her own. He walked around the back and Aria kept turning with a smile on her face. She stopped a few seconds later before looking at him and tightening her ponytail.

"What are you doing here, I thought I said I didn't want you watching me dance?" Aria asked hugging her boyfriend.

"I wanted to watch you" Ezra replied as Aria drank her water.

"Why don't you show me your dance?" Ezra pleaded.

"Fineee" Aria dragged, turning on her music and she started to dance, her dance included, turns, jumps, acro, splits and her ending position was a tilt.

"You're not good" Ezra said, with a straight, Aria gave him a strange face in the mirror before turning around to face him.

"You were beautiful" Ezra replied which made Aria smile she walked over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you, I love you"

"Love you too"