Zodiac

So, to put it simply, Spencer and Aria. Not the best of friends anymore. Spencer did the one thing no one ever thought she would do. Kiss Ezra. Not only does Aria disprove of this but she also has a wedding to plan.

The reason why you ask? Because of the 5 years they spent apart. Spencer and Ezra met up a few times during those years. And now I bet your dying to know how it happened? Well this is why I am writing this, to tell you why.

*Earlier that day*

Aria was sat in the brew, drinking her coffee. She was sat in the back on the couch unknown to the fact that Spencer and Ezra just kissed, upstairs. A moment later, Spencer emerged from the stairs which led to the loft; being Ezra's apartment.

"Hey, were you just with Ezra?" Aria asked after approaching Spencer.

"Erm, yea he's upstairs" She replied, very scared after she finished she immediately darted out of the brew. Aria was confused at first but just warned it off to stress, she then made her way to Ezra's apartment; letting herself in.

She entered into his apartment to find he stood in the middle of room, shocked.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked slowly, confused at to why he was shocked, she hinted something was going on but didn't want to believe it.

"Yeah, yeah fine. Hi" He said, walking towards her, he placed his hand on her back as he kissed her head. Now Aria was confused.

"Ezra?" She asked reaching our for his hand as he moved away from the kiss, Ezra turned around, he had a stern look on his face but came to reality and smiled.

"Yeah?" He replied, Aria stepped towards him.

"Are...are you sure you're okay? Ezra you can tell me" She asked again, his hand moved slightly into a fist but in a non-aggressive way. A small tear began to form in his eye.

"I love you" Ezra began, as the tear fell from his eye. Aria moved her hand to wipe it away.

"No, let me finish" He added, Aria began to feel scared.

"Ezra, what's going on?" Aria asked. Ezra lowered himself to the couch.

"When Spencer was here just now...something happened, but you have to promise not to lash out. Just yet." Ezra replied.

"Ezra?" Aria said nervously.

"She kissed me...and I didn't stop her." Ezra replied, Aria froze in shock. Ezra rose from the couch and stepped closer to a confused Aria. She was speechless.

"She kissed you? Or you kissed her?" Aria asked, starting to heavily breathe.

"She, she kissed me" Ezra replied.

"But this doesn't change anything Aria, I'm sorry..." Ezra began.

"I'm just trying to process what you thought...but I don't think I can do that here" She said turning towards the door and beginning to walk out. After Ezra realised what she was doing he reached for her arm and spun her around, kissing her as she faced him.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly, as their faces were so close together.

"Not letting you go, I can't...not again" Ezra replied. Aria stepped back.

"Do you care...about her? Because I know she cares for you. It's obvious" Aria asked.

"No, of course not, Aria the only person I care about is you" Ezra replied, though Aria was unsure.

"I'm sorry" Aria replied, she began to walk out. Ezra was left in fear of her return, if she would return.

Aria sat in her car, her head in her hands as her elbows leant on the wheel, a small tear left her eye as the thought of Spencer and Ezra kissing ran though her mind. She had to find her, ask her what happened. A moment later her phone rung. It was Spencer. She decided to answer which she regretted.