Fighting

After 3 years of marriage, Ezra and Aria began fighting over silly things. They kept picking apart everything they said like it was brain surgery, one day Aria had enough, so she walked out leaving Ezra sat alone at the table.

One day, when Ezra walked into their house and put his brief case down by the door and walked into the kitchen only to find his wife stood by the counter making brownies with her music playing in her headphones. Ezra could tell what song she was listening to as she was singing it out loud, it was Happiness. He stood in the doorway leaning against the frame watching his beautiful wife, wishing that they would stop arguing over everything.

He slowly walked over and wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her head, as she turned her head to look up at him, she slowly took her head phones off and turned her body around to face him, and before she could say a word he kissed her, and for a second it was like nothing had changed, he lifted her up onto the counter and continued to kiss her passionately before she stopped him.

"Can we stop fighting" Aria asked, with her arms around Ezra's neck.

"Yes please...I love you" Ezra said moving his hands up and down her back before he continued to kiss her. They broke off one more time and placed their heads together.

"I love you too" Aria said.