Shining Moment

Aria was a vivid and talented netball player. She had worked her whole life to become where she is now...she walked into the Copper Box for the final against Mavericks with her team and crew, before entering the dressing rooms. Her boyfriend Ezra was a part of the crew, and was still with Aria. He had supported her ever since they met and knew she would make it.

They walked out onto the court hand in hand, with their daughter on Ezra's shoulders. Her team adored their daughter Taylor. Aria was wearing her tracksuit bottoms a jumper and her sports bag on her back, she had her music playing through her headphones whilst walking with her team. The momentum was incredible, the crowd were on their feet cheering for them. At this moment, Aria really believed she had made it, as they made their made to the row of chairs with blue towels covering the tops of them.

"You've done it" Ezra said quietly as he walked with Aria to the chairs, she smiled at him as she stepped into her arms. When they sat down Aria took a deep breath before taking off her jumper and tracksuit bottoms, revealing her duck egg blue dress after which she put the C patch onto her it. Before the whistle blew everyone gathered into a circle; including Taylor and Ezra; and put their hands in the middle before pushing down shouting 'Storm'! When the crowd began cheering Aria quickly turned around a kissed Ezra and Taylor before smiling at them and walking onto the court full of pride.

As the game went on there was a lot of a cheering and snapping, Aria was a very snappy netballer. Whenever she was pushed or open she snapped, but she was very...very talented and what made her very happy was having her family watching her.

During the 3rd quarter, Aria was hit with the ball creating a cut above her eye. She quickly switched with a team mate, so she could clean her eye up from the blood. She was red in the face and breathing heavily as Ezra placed a towel on her eye.

"Breath, you are doing great" Ezra said placing his hand on hers whilst she smiled at him, trying to control her breathing. After she was cleaned up she returned to her position for the final quarter, she put everything into this quarter because there was one thing she wanted, she wanted to prove to her friends and family that she could do it. Everyone was on the edge of their seats with 20 seconds to go, they were drawing and needed a turnover. Aria knew this was the one moment that she had to do anything for, she began to sprint as fast as she could, jumping in time to reach the loopy ball being placed over head. When she caught, the whole team cheered, Ezra was almost standing with Taylor, this was when Aria decided to throw the ball as far as she could into the goal circle in hope that the goal shooter would catch it as she was very tall...thankfully she did. The umpire blew the whistle with one second remaining as the goal keeper had contacted the player which meant a free shot. That was it...one shot and they would win.

As their world stopped, everything went into slow motion, and as the ball hit the ring and entered the net the timer went. They had won, everyone was cheering, the team was in shock...Aria was sat on the ground with her best friend by her side whilst Taylor ran out to her with Ezra as they all celebrated. When she arose, she kissed Ezra with Taylor on her hip, they smiled at each other with the background filled with cheers.

The team gathered around into a circle with happy tears cascading down their faces, they had won the super league for the second time in a row, their dreams were complete. As the pushed down one more time shouting 'Storm!' they all turned around and waved to all the fans before moving to behind the champions sign for the ceremony. Every year, someone from the crew is picked at random to make a speech and this year it was Ezra. As he accepted the microphone from the commentator he began his speech.

"I can speak for all of us here, what the girls have done to come this far is incredible...but to win was a dream come true, all because of everyone sat in this room right now. The fans are the ones who make all this possible, if you weren't here then neither would we." Ezra began, this was when the crowd began to cheer, but there was one more thing Ezra had to say.

"I have one more thing...Aria can come out please?" He asked, Aria handed Taylor to her coach before she walked out confused, when she reached him, he took he hand before he began talking again.

"Aria, I love you and what you have done today...this year has made me realise I never want to lose you so..." He began lowering onto one knee, everyone in the audience was shocked.

"Aria Marie Montgomery, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife and making me the happiest man in the world.... will you marry me?" Ezra asked, everyone was shocked, no one on the team knew what was happening. As tears came out of Aria's eyes she nodded yes, this was when the silence was filled with cheers, they smiled at each other before he placed the ring on her finger and kissed her.

"I love you" She said after she pulled away. Her whole team came running out cheering and congratulating her. Taylor was especially happy that her mummy and daddy were getting married. When they accepted their award, they stayed on court, meeting the fans, taking photos, signing pictures of them and enjoying the moment together. 

~~

AU:

Hai!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT TILL PLL!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading...sorry it's another one about netball I play a lot of it so I want to see if I could put it into a story. The Copper Box is a place where London Live happens for Surrey Storm who I play for..NOT THE FIRST TEAM I PLAY FOR THE U15's. And this was inspired by a moment I saw so I decided to turn it into a ezria moment. The next one is inspired by a cute moment from Glee but put into ezria form.

Please follow my Instagram and Tap:

Instagram: the.ezria.life//ezria.fitzgerald/laughforlucy

Tap:ezriafitzgomery

Ta ta for now xox

Charlie