Optimism

After Aria talked to her mother, about change it made her being to think about starting new with Ezra. She laid in her bed, alone, twiddling with her thumbs until she decided what she wanted to do.

About 30 minutes later she was once again stood where everything led back to. Apartment 3B. In the clothes that she first met Ezra in. She gently raised her fist to knock on the door, a minute later the door was opened by Ezra. She instantly reached forward for his hand before pulling him out the door.

"Come on...you are coming with me" Aria said pulling him along.

"Woah, where are we going?" Ezra asked, whilst they both stopped. This was when Aria realised Ezra was in his pyjama bottoms without a shirt and no shoes.

"Quickly, get changed we need to start over" Aria said motioning to the door. They both walked in whilst Ezra changed, but not into the right clothes. Aria wanted everything to be exactly how it was...but Ezra would tell her the truth.

"Nope, not that" Aria said, whilst rummaging through his drawers to find the top they first met in, when she found it Ezra put it on before walking hand in hand to Aria's car. Ezra was still overly confused about what was going on. So, he decided to ask again whilst sat in the car with her.

"I told you, we are starting over..." Aria began as she pulled up to a familiar restaurant, they got out of the car before walking in. Aria reached for Ezra's hand as he stood still staring at the restaurant sign. They were at the Hollis Bar & Grill. Once they entered they sat down at the bar next to each other.

"You are going to tell me the truth this time" Aria said, smiling whilst handing him Ulysses, the book that he was reading when they met.

"Okay..." Ezra replied. After another first meeting they ended up in the bathroom once again, but this time everything had changed. She knew who he was. The guy who knew Alison DiLaurentis....and this was the guy she loved.