NIGHTMARES

New one-shot, hope you like it!:D

It was late night. Everyone was sleeping, Mike upstairs in his bedroom, Eleven in her little fort.

Eleven was in the Upside Down, hiding from the Demogorgon
"El?!" "El where are you!" Mike shouted
Mike was searching for Eleven. "Mike!" She whispered to herself
Eleven ran to Mike, to hug him. Suddenly the Demogorgon got Mike, and ran through the forest with him.
"MIKE! No! MIKE!!!!" Eleven shouted, running through the forest, desperate.
"MIKE!" She continued shouting, and now crying.

"Mike! Mike!" Eleven was having a nightmare. She was shouting.
Mike suddenly woke up. Listening to Eleven's shouts. He quickly ran downstairs and opened the basement's door, then closes it and runs.
"Eleven! Eleven what's wrong? Eleven!" He shouted, while running down the stairs.
He suddenly saw Eleven in her fort, he sat down next to her, she was sweating, and shaking.
"Eleven! Eleven, don't worry, i'm here" He whispers to Eleven
Eleven wakes up, looking at Mike, falling into Mike's arms, and bursting into tears.
"Shhh..shhh... Don't worry El, i'm here with you," he said while running his fingers through El's curls.
Eleven hugs Mike even stronger.
"It was just a bad dream, i will always be there, i will always protect you" He said.
Eleven then separated from him and looked at him.
"Promise?" She said, while another tear fell from her eye.
Mike smiles, wiping El's tears from her face with his thumb.
"Promise" He finally says.
Mike starts touching her beautiful face structure. He went closer to El's face, and kissed her on her forehead. Eleven closed her eyes while he did this, and hugged him. She felt safe when Mike wrapped her like that.
"I'm safe now" She said, while she buried her face on Mike's chest.
Mike couldn't hide his smile when he heard those words.
"Yes you are. I will always protect you, because i love you" He said, touching her curls again.
Eleven looked up, smiling. They shared a gaze, and he kissed her on her lips. He could feel her smile while kissing, which made him feel complete.
They separated and Mike wrapped her with his arms, El fell asleep on Mike's chest, listening to his heartbeats.

Short but really cute! Hoped you've liked it!
:)