2.8K 80 43

Age: You choose. This would be around a year later of season 2 tho.

WARNING: ONLY READ IF YOU'VE WATCHED SEASON 2. THIS MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS. (NOT TOO BAD OF SPOILERS THO)

[lowercase intended]
-

knock knock knock. knock. knock knock knock knock knock.

el furrowed her eyebrows, she looked behind her; to the front door and opened it with her powers. mike opened the door and she sat up from her couch.

"what are you doing here? you have school"

"nice to see you too" he chuckled, closing the door and locking all the lockers.

"mike" she crossed her arms, tilting her head.

he turned to her, taking his thick coat off.

"i just- i missed you" he ran a hand through his black almost curly hair.

el cracked a small smile. he pouted and lifted his arms to her. she slightly chuckled and walked up to him, wrapping her thin arms around his waist and him around her back, placing his chin on top of her head.

"it sucks that i can only visit you on weekends" he said.

"or when you skip school" she chuckled.

"i know, mike. but it'll be over soon."

"i know" he sighed, tightening his grip on her.

"if dad sees you here he'll kick your ass, you know that, right?"

mike laughed.

"yeah, don't worry, i'll leave before he gets here"

-

"mike, stop!" she giggled.

mike tackled her on the couch, tickling all over her stomach.

"mike!" she breathed heavily, laughing loudly.

el got the strength to get over him and put his arms down.

"i said, stop" she said, her breath hitting his face.

mike smiled and leaned up, quickly catching her lips for a second before sitting properly  on the couch.

"can we cuddle, i'm cold" he whined.

el playfully rolled her eyes and dragged her body next to his, tangling her legs with his and placing her head on his chest, his arms tightly around her, keeping her warm.

they silently watched the TV as el couldn't stop thinking about something she'd had want to tell mike forever, she never had the guts too. she had seen it in movies and she knew what she felt. but what if he didn't feel the same way?

screw it.

"mike?"

"mhm?"

el lifted her head and met his dark brown eyes.

"i uh- i"