I really want to kiss you (Part 2)

The last part 2 of this mini spam will be for "Not pretty anymore" since its been super requested. It'll be posted tomorrow. Thank u all for requesting. Love u!

[Age: 16 & 17]
-

Mike and El walked hand in hand into the living room. They mentally begged for everyone not to notice, but sadly, they all snapped their heads to them as soon as they walked into the room.

An awkward silence filled the room as literally everyone were looking at the pair. Not only that, but also as how Mike's hair was ruffled up and how he had lipgloss on the corner of his mouth.

"Where were you?" Nancy smirked.

Mike gulped.

"El," He pointed at her "She, uh- she had-"

"My dress!" El interrupted "It got a stain. He was helping to clean it"

"But didn't-" Dustin said

El cut him off by giving him a death look.

Dustin gulped and nodded. Sometimes El could be extremely scary.

"Oh! You got some Eggos I see.." El said, walking to the other side of the table and grabbing one.

As they all started to chat again, Nancy approached Mike, smirking. She crossed her arms in front of him.

"What?"

"A stain, huh?" She lifted her eyebrow.

"Pf, yeah" He rolled her eyes, chuckling.

"I see"

She laughed.

"Let me help you here" She said.

Mike furrowed his eyebrows.

Nancy ruffled his hair so it looked a little more normal and cleaned the side of his mouth.

"You better be more careful next time, Wheeler" She chuckled.

"I will, Wheeler" He laughed.

Mike smiled whilst she walked away. He looked around the room, spotting his brunette girl.

Curiously she was already looking at him, with a grin planted on her face.

Mike winked at her before being dragged away by Lucas.

-