Snowing? [Part 2]

Mike stepped on the snow, making a crunchy satisfying sound.
He looked back at Eleven, who's feet were still inside of the house. She observed everything in absolute amazement.
He stuck his hand out, interrupting her gaze and snapping her back to reality.
He looked at his hand and gulped, taking it and making the first move into the snow.
"It's okay, El" He said, slightly pulling her next to him, walking with her.
When they were in the middle of the yard, Eleven looked up at the sky, having a clearer view of the 'white dots' that feel from it.
A snowflake landed on her nose, making her
jump a bit. Mike chuckled at the sight and whipped it off, making her smile at him.
Just as he was about to lean down to kiss her cheek, something hit his back.
It was a surprise, but he obviously knew who it had been.
He scoffed and turned around, finding Lucas, Dustin, Will and Max. They all had snowballs in there hands.
"Hey!" El furrowed her eyebrows
"No no El, it's okay. It's just a game. You make balls out of the snow and we have a snowball fight!" He said
Her eyes lit up "Snow ball?"
Mike blushed a little, remembering how they were only a few weeks away from the school dance. He was going to bring El with him, just like he promised.

"y-yeah, well, those balls are called snowballs" He stuttered, pointing at the ones Max had in hand.

|

The gang spent spent all day playing with the snow. Eleven was having the time of her life, but when Mike saw her hands were turning blue, he insisted in going back inside the house, promising her he would make her some eggos to have with  her hot chocolate.

All of the kids enjoyed their hot chocolate and eggos on the sofa, watching a movie.
Mike and El were of course cuddled up, his arm around her and her head on his chest.

"I've had so much fun" She whispered, looking up at him.

"Yeah, me too" He smiled down at her, rubbing his hand up and down her back.
He leaned down a bit and kissed her cheek, an action that had been previously interrupted.
El grinned feeling his warm lips against her cheek before resting her head back on his chest.

So here is part 2! I hope you've liked it. I'm sorry for not updating before, I'm so busy with my studies!
Thanks for reading💗
-B