PE class.

Requested by @megmax679
Age: 14 & 15

-

"Okay, just sit down on the bench" Said the coach.

Mike kissed her cheek, she smiled sadly at him and walked towards the bench.

The volley game started, and El watched the game, most of the time focusing on Mike.

After a while she started noticing how every time their team scored, this blonde girl came up to him and hugged him.

El furrowed her eyebrows. Maybe it was just her imagination, but this girl was starting to get really touchy with Mike.

Suddenly, the girl grabbed Mike by the collar of his shirt and started leaning in.

Eleven gasped, lowered her head and used her powers to push the girl against the wall.

Mike's eyes widened and looked around him; girls running to the unconscious girl, people gasping and whispering.

Mike ran up to Eleven and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her to where his bike was parked.

No words were spoken on the way to his house.

Mike closed the door and threw the keys to the table.

"M-"

"What the hell is wrong with you, Eleven?" He shouted.

El jumped, her eyes widening.

"You could've killed her!" He threw his arms in the air.

"Excuse me?" El shouted.

"Sometimes you're so stupid" He mumbled.

"What did you say?" She asked, her expressions blending into a sad one.

"I said sometimes you're stupid" He looked down at her.

El's eyes started forming tears. She bit her lip to contain them.

"Well, I'm sorry if I didn't want to see another girl kissing my boyfriend!" She shouted, storming out of the room and up the stairs.

Mike's expression softened and his face turned from red to pale, his usual skin color.

This was the first time she called him 'boyfriend'.

She wasn't stupid. He was.

She was right.

Mike kicked a chair in frustration.

"Darn it!"

-

Mike walked up to his bedroom, knowing El probably was in there.

"El?" He softly knocked on the door.

"Go away!" He heard a sniffle.

She was crying, he hated it when she cried.

"Listen El, I'm sorry. I'm so stupid. I just- I guess I got scared that that girl got hurt and- and that lead me to get mad"

Silence.

"El?"

Mike softly opened the door. He looked around to find the girl, but instead he found nothing.

"El?" He walked around the room.

He heard a sniffle coming from the closet.

He sighed and walked up to the closet, opening the door and finding El curled up in a ball.

He bent down and placed his arms around her.

"Come here, babe" He whispered, standing up with her.

"I'm sorry okay?"

Her face was on his chest, her hands scrunched up on it.

Mike had his arms around her and his chin on top of her head.

"I would never kiss a different girl El, I love you"

El nodded. She looked up at him.

"I'm sorry for hurting the girl... I guess I got jealous" She whispered.

Mike smiled down at her and cupped her face, wiping away her tears.

He leaned down and pecked her lips.

"Oh and by the way, I love you too" She grinned.

-

I hope you enjoyed❤️ Thanks for all of you're support on my last update, I feel better. You're the best. I love you.
Thanks for reading!
-B