BEACH DAY

-Firstly, i'm gonna start putting random pics instead of only the same one:)

-Secondly, OMG guys we are at 700+ reads like what? -300 and we will actually get to 1K! That's crazy! Thanks!

-Thirdly, i wanted to thank ya'll, you are so sweet in the comments and i'm glad you guys enjoy my stories❤️

-Lastly, i'm sorry for not updating sooner but i had no ideas, now i do tho! So yep, enjoy!

Summer had arrived to Hawkins and the Wheeler's family and El, Dustin, Lucas, Will and Max were going to have a beach day. It was the first time Eleven visited the beach, and she was kind of nervous. Mike had explained her what the beach was and what you normally do there.

They arrived at the beach and the kids all ran to the water. Mike suddenly realized El was way back and she didn't move. He jogged back to her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey. It's okay, i'm here with you"

Eleven looked up at him and smiled, she nodded and they walked to the water. By now Max, Lucas, Will and Dustin were swimming in the water. Eleven got used to the feeling of warm sand. Mike and El, with their hands still locked, arrived to the shore. The water touched a bit of El's foot and she immediately jumped and buried her face on Mike's chest.

Mike slightly chuckled

"El it's ok, look" He said, while they slowly walked into the water, Mike still holding El.

Eleven was starting getting confident. They were already in the water and El soon started playing with the rest of the gang.

Once or twice every five minutes Mike couldn't help but get lost in El's smile. She was having such a good time and giggling and laughing so much that Mike's heart felt full.

After a while, everyone started swimming out of the water, until Mike and El were left alone, splashing at each other. After Mike splashed El she decided to stop and she swam to his arms. Mike rested his chin on top of her head while they were on an embrace. Soon El looked up at Mike and their eyes were locked. Mikes arms left El's torso to cup her face. He slowly pulled her closer, never interrupting their gaze. Their lips gently touched, and soon El made the kiss deeper by wrapping her arms around Mike's neck, pulling him closer to her.

They leaned back, smiling. Eleven giggled.

"Let's go" He said, grabbing her. She wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder. He kissed her head and made his way to the shore.

I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll try and update sooner i promise! See ya!
:)