Don't touch me.

Requested by @megmax679 ! Thank you for requesting!
Age: 16 (el) and 17 (mike)

-
Mike slightly bent down, Eleven's breath hitched as she felt his breath against her ear.
It wasn't that usual feel in her stomach though, it was more of a fear feeling.

"Do it" He said.

Eleven gulped, looking at the cat in front of her.

"Kill it"

"No" She said, so low that he almost missed it.

"What did you say?"

Eleven closed her eyes for a second, bringing back her tears. She turned around looking up at him.

"I said no"

Mike pressed his lips together, she felt as his anger filled his body.

He pushed her against the wall, she started to breath heavily.

"Okay then" He said, bringing his hand up and slapping her cheek, making a loud noise.

Eleven brought her hand to her now red cheek, her eyes filled up with tears.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you loved me" She almost whispered.

Mike scoffed. "Me? Why would I ever love you?" He started laughing.

Eleven suddenly sat up, tears running down her cheeks.

She was in her room. Her bed sheets were sunk in sweat. She breathed heavily, bringing her hands to her forehead and running them onto her now wet hair. She brought her legs to her chest and tears started spilling out of her eyes. She slowly grabbed a pillow to burry her face and hide her sobs.

But Mike was awake already, and in fact running up the stairs. He walked over to her room and opened the door, finding El sobbing onto a pillow. He closed the door behind him.

"El" He said, sprinting up to her to embrace her.

But she stopped him and moved away.

He furrowed his eyebrows. His eyes showed almost as he felt hurt at her action.

"What's wrong" He almost whispered, bringing his hand to hers, but again, she moved away, almost slapping it.

She looked at him with fear, she couldn't understand why he seemed hurt at her actions.

"El let me-"

"Don't touch me"

Mike's eyes widened. He was about to say something but he stopped himself. He stood there, shocked for a few minutes. El looked away, her legs were to her chest and her head buried in them.

After a few moments Mike spoke up.

"Did you have a nightmare?" He almost whispered.

Eleven looked at him, her eyes were watery. She slowly nodded.

"What happened?"

Eleven looked blankly at the wall for a few seconds.

"You... hit me. You said you would never love me" She said, her voice cracking up.

His heart hurt thinking that she thought that was real. He would never lay a finger on her, and of course he loved her.

"El I would never do that. I promise. Never. I would never hurt you. And I love you, you know that. You are my whole life. I lost you once, and my world fell apart. I don't know what I would do without you"

Eleven lifted her head up, locking her eyes with his. She started sobbing again.

Mike quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around her, she flinched for a second but melted into the hug when she felt the butterflies in her stomach again.

They sat there for a few minutes, Mike running his fingers through her hair. Once she calmed down, stopped crying and her breathing relaxed, he spoke up.

"Sleep with me tonight, your bed sheets are wet and it's too late" He whispered against her ear.

She nodded. He stood up with her, arms still wrapped around her, and grabbed her. She rested her head on his shoulder whilst he walked down the hall and into the bedroom.

He closed the door with his foot and carefully dropped her in the bed. Mike went to the other side and laid next to her, pulling the sheets up. As soon as he laid she scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He placed his around her torso pulling her closer. He looked down at her and kissed her forehead. He smiled seeing how her cheeks had raised after it, signalizing she was smiling.

"Night El"

"Night Mike"

So there you go! Thanks again for requesting! I have another idea for a pretty long one shot, so expect an update soon! Happy 4th of July btw!! Also, thank you soso much for 9k reads! Thanks for reading, love you all.

-b