Saturday with the gang

[They're all between 16-17. I have a request that I am writing. And it's kinda long, so meanwhile here you go!]

"Where's El?" Dustin asked, stuffing some chips in his mouth.

"She'll come in a sec" Mike said.

"Have you studied for Mr.Clarks test already?" Will asked, taking a sip of his soda.

"Dude the test is in a month" Dustin looked back at him

"So?"

"You have time to worry about that" Lucas said.

And from there Mike kinda zoomed out, seeing how an obvious discussion was going to take place.

Max and Mike looked at each other and rolled their eyes, chuckling.

"So.. How's everything with Billy?" Mike asked Max.

Max shrugged.

"You know..." She said, bitting an eggo and handing one to Mike.

Mike pursed his lips and nodded, looking down. Max never wanted to talk about his brother. It was impossible. The only one who had ever got to talk about it with her was Dustin. No one actually knew how the hell he had gotten her to talk, but since then they had been really close... Suspiciously close...

Mike was about to bite his eggo when El appeared out of nowhere and took it away from him, taking a bite and sticking her tongue out to him.

"Hey!" He looked up at her.

"Sorry not sorry" She said.

"Hey Max" She turned to her, ruffling her hair like a little boy. It was kind of their thing.

Max slightly laughed, running her fingers through her hair in attempt of straighten it.

"Hey El" She smiled, crossing her legs and bitting her eggo again.

El smiled and turned to Mike, who had his back leaned against the couch and his arms behind his head, looking at the boys, still bickering, next to him.

El bit her lip and sat down on his lap. He snapped his head to the girl sitting on top of him and sat up, placing his arms around her hips. He looked at the eggo.

"Gonna give me any of that?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

El faked a deep thought and looked back down at him.

"Fine" She rolled her eyes.

She placed the now bitten eggo on front of his face and he chuckled leaning forwards to take a bite. And again, when he was about to take it, El moved the eggo away and instead he received a peck on his lips.

He shook his head and smiled.

"Honestly, El" He bit his lip.

"What? I thought that was better than any eggo" She smirked.

He lightly chuckled at her smart remark.

"True" He said, leaning up and pecking her lips.

El gave him a cheesy smile before looking behind her, to the boys.