Baby Holly

[Ages: 16 & 17]
-
Eleven made her way to Mike's bedroom.
"El?" She heard a tiny voice say.
She took some steps back and popped her head of the frame of Holly's door.
"Yeah sweetie?"
"I can't sleep"
"Aw" She said, walking into the room.
She sat down on the bed and grabbed her hand.
"Can you read me a story from my book?"
"Yes! Sure"
Eleven stood up and grabbed a book from Holly's little table.
"Make me some space"
She took her slippers off and went into the bed with Holly. Holly rested her head on her chest and El placed her arm around the small girl.

It had been half an hour and Mike was waiting for El, they were going to watch a movie, just like every Saturday night.
He finally stood up and went to find her.
He walked past Holly's room but stopped when he heard her sweet voice.
He went back to the door and silently looked at the girls. El was reading a story to Holly, while she ran her fingers trough the little girls hair. Mike grinned at the view.

Mike's sister had her head rested on her chest and was looking at the pictures on the book.
Until her eyes spotted his big brother spying them. In response Mike quickly walked away, but it was too late.
"Mike!!"
Mike sighed and walked into the room.
"Yeah, Holly?"
"Were you spying us?"
Eleven raised her eyebrows and giggled at Holly's comment.
"Um.. no?"
"I saw you you liar!"
She joined El's giggle and soon Mike also did.
"Can you come in here? El is reading a story!"
"Sure" He smiled.
He walked into the room and sat down next to Holly. Eleven continued reading the story.
Baby Holly looked up at Mike and smiled, making him smile in response and kissing her forehead. Eleven melted at his sweet action.

After a few minutes Holly fell asleep and El left the book on the floor.
She looked at Mike and grinned at him.

"Remember when you showed me that picture of the family, a few years ago? When I tried the Lazy Boy?" She whispered.

Mike nodded.

"I can't believe I am in that picture now" She bit her lip, smiling.
"Well, of course you are. You're part of the family now" He said, taking her hand and lacing their fingers.

Eleven couldn't smile wider.
"Baby Holly loves you" He chuckled
El chuckled and looked down at her, her finger softly rubbing her cheek.

"I mean, she's adorable"
"Just like you"
El looked up at him and shook her head, grinning.
"You are so cheesy Mike"
"Oh you love it"
"I never said I didn't"

Thanks for reading💗
Your comments on my last story are so sweet, thank you so much❤️
-B