"Understand?"

Mike wrapped his arms around Eleven's torso, pulling her closer to him.
He couldn't believe it, it couldn't be real.
papa was alive.
They had seen him in the woods, but before he could see them they ran away as fast as possible.
Of course El was devastated, scared.
It had been three years since they saw him for the last time, the night El disappeared.
They assumed he was dead.
But there he was, on his way to Hawkins Lab.
Eleven shivered.
They were laying down on Mike's bed, he begged for her to get some rest tonight, she had been crying all day.
"Shhh" He said, kissing the side of her forehead.
She kept shivering, non stop.
"Hey"
He gently placed his hand on her cheek, pulling her face up to meet his eyes.
She had red eyes and stained cheeks.
Mike hated seeing her like this, but to be honest, he was scared too, he didn't know Papa's intentions.
"I'm not going to let anything happen to you"
"I promise" He added
Eleven could see the honesty in his eyes.
She knew he would kill for her, and he knew she could kill for him.
Eleven nodded and faintly smiled.
She leaned a bit and pressed her lips against his. They sweetly kissed for a few seconds, their mouths moving in sync, making Eleven forget about everything for a few seconds.
Mike's hand travelled from her cheek to back of her head, gently tugging her hair.
Eleven dragged her body were it was practically on top of Mike, their lips still connected.
They slowly pulled back, their foreheads were still touching and eyes closed.
They both breathed heavily, tears were streaming down both of their cheeks.
They were scared.
Scared of losing each other again.
"You are not going to lose me, El." He said
They both knew each other so well they could know what the other one was thinking.
"I would never leave you. I won't let anyone take you away from me again" He sniffled.
Eleven slightly opened her eyes, followed by Mike.
"Understand?" He almost whispered, his voice cracking up.
Eleven nodded and weakly smiled.
She wrapped her arms around his neck, burring her face on the crook of his neck.
Mike felt her warm tears fall against his skin.
He automatically wrapped his arms around her torso, really tight.
He kissed her head, whilst he cried silently.
He wasn't going to lose her. Not again.

Hey guys! I hope you've liked this one shot.
I have been thinking and I might start writing a mileven book sometime soon.
If i do, i'll write the whole book before posting it.
I'll keep you guys informed!
Love you guys, thanks for reading! xx
-B