I STILL REMEMBER YOU

Helloooo! So for this first one-shot of the night i'm gonna do a different concept of a Mileven reunion. Enjoy:)

I still remember you. I still think about you. Damn it. It's the only thing I do actually, think about you.

Mike was with his friends on his basement. The gang was playing D&D.

"Mike!" Lucas snapped.

"W-what?"

"You zoomed out about ten... Yeah, ten minutes ago" Dustin said.

"I-i'm sorry.. I was just..." Mike looked at Dustin, Lucas & Will, who were waiting for a response.

Instead of responding, he stood up and ran to the bathroom. He didn't want his best friends seeing him crying.

"What the hell is going on with him?" Lucas asked, looking at Dustin.

"Sometimes your obliviousness just blows my mind" Dustin said

Lucas mouthed 'What?' to Will.

Will rolled his eyes.

"It's because of Eleven, Lucas" Will whispered, so Mike couldn't hear.

Before Lucas could answer Mike burst out the bathroom, and with ought looking at the boys he opened the basements door and left.

"Mike!" Dustin shouted.

But Mike wasn't listening. He grabbed his bike and started heading to Mirkwood. The rain and his tears blocked his view, but he didn't care.

I should have saved you.

Mike stopped in the middle of the forest, at the same spot were they first found Eleven. He left his body fall onto the ground, pressing his knees against his chest, crying, thinking. About her. About that girl. About his girl.

I promised.

Suddenly Mike felt a pair of warm arms wrap around him. He looked up to meet with two brown eyes. Her brown eyes.

"Mike"

A tear ran down Mike's cheek.

"Eleven?" He said, cracking up.

The curled-haired brunette girl nodded, with a smile on her face.

I hope you guys enjoyed! See you in the next one-shot that i will be publishing in a few minutes!
:)