Chapter 1

I'm sitting in a tall Aspen tree in the small branches at the top. The top of the tree dancing with the wind.
My younger brothers and sister running around looking for me as our game of hide and seek comes to a close with me as the winner once again.
My long ruby red hair flowing around my shoulders. I swiftly and quietly climb down the trunch of the Aspen, as if I was never there to begin with. I silently make my way over to a large rock with bush on the back side and crouch behind it making sure my siblings will be able to find me.
We play like this every time and I change the spot making it easy to find me.
"Alex,Alex. I found you!!" My youngest brother Miko chirps. His exotic red hair is disheveled and hads many different kinds of leaves and some twigs tangled in it.
"Dang," I say as I carefully get clear of the bushes behind the rock.
"Miko you found her!" Sakura exclaims as she catches up with him with her twin Shion close behind. Both with the same red hair as Miko. The only difference is their eye colors, Miko's are aqua green and the twin's are green, my own eyes are a river blue.
Our whole family for generations have possessed red hair and green eyes(or close to green). Me having river blue eyes makes me a disgrace in my family and I was soon about to figure this out.

I was 6 years old when my parents left me all alone all because of my eye color.
I was left with nothing but the clothing on my back and it wasn't much. A thin plain white shirt and a thin pair of brown leggings.
I found myself being taken in by a young lady named Elsa who takes care of children with no place to call home.
I made myself a new family there, I was no longer alone. I was the oldest just like I was with my old siblings.
The youngest was three, her name was Safu she had black hair and light blue eyes. The other two were 4, James and Galax both had brown hair and eyes but weren't twins.
When I turned 8 I started spending most of my spare time with the old man who lives on the outskirts of the small village and he taught me everything I know today.