Chapter 13

I dedicate this chapter to commonbean60  for always helping me out. And cause he loves reading my stories <3 

We were let in to meet the first prince almost instantly, the guards saying something about expecting our arrival. The room we entered was a huge office. It had a large space with a few vases lining the sides and one part along the inside wall had curtains where I'm guessing the prince rests during the day. The vases had lilies (I think) in them. A large oak desk with a oak chair covered in plush cushions to make it comfy, sitting on the far side of the room.

The prince was standing beside one of the large windows that lined one side of the room. He was wearing a black long-sleeved collared shirt, a vest with ornate patterns along its edge and light-colored pants. A long jacket draped over his shoulders. His sword strapped to his to his right hip. He looked like a stuck up royal and I was hating this meeting already.

"Obi, Alex and her dog your highness" the one guard introduced us and I cringed at the fact that Shep was referred to as just a simple animal once again but I held back the urge to yell at the stupid guard for doing so.

"Shep" I simply say which annoyed the guard, but all I was doing was calling him to my side because he was still behind us making sure there was no followers.

' This doesn't sit well with me Alex. I have a feeling something will go wrong ' Shep whines lowly as he makes his way to my side. Knowing that if I take to him everyone will think I've lost my mind a simply place my hand on his head, letting him know I heard him loud and clear.

" your pet seems uneasy" The prince states and I glare at him.

" HE is Shep and I have a bad past with nobles" I state plainly.

" That is interesting. Tell me, if you have a bad past with nobles what are you doing here in the castle, a place were nobles reside?" The prince asks with a hint of amusement in his tone but his facial features gave nothing away.

" Making sure my friend is safe" I state simply. And it's the truth because my main purpose in Clarines was to find Shirayuki.

' Alex, someone is approaching ' Shep snarls as he turns towards the doors.

Just then the guard enters again with 4 people in tow. All dressed up like royals, in the colors of my original country. I instantly recognize them, even if they have grown since I've last seen them it was no doubt who they were.

" The princes and princess from Misuto have arrived" the guard said and in walks my younger siblings I lost long ago.

Misuto means mist. only cause i couldnt think of another name. 

sorry it is so short but i found a bit of presious spare time to rwrite and i had to give you guys something because i feel awful for the lack of updates due to dealing with college.