Chapter 14

"how long was I out" I say under my breath for only Shep's ears.

'about 3 days' he lowly growls to me and I curse my bad luck.

"Long time no see Miko, Sakura, Shion and friend." I say before the prince can utter a single word.

"Alex!" Miko runs up to me and before he could pull me into the hug I saw coming, I sidestepped out of the way and he goes tumbling to the ground.

"You're still the same Miko" I simply say with no emotion in my voice.

"What happened to our fun sister" Sakura says

"ME. I grew up, away from the family who claimed to0 love me but, in the end, left me in the dirt like a piece of filth that was lingering to long" I snap and Shep lets out a loud growl as if to justify my words.

"we were told big sister Alex was dead" a small voice piped up. it was the fourth person whom I had yet to meet nor did I really feel like meeting another royal or noble any time soon, especially them.

"well I should stay "dead" then shouldn't I. I want nothing to do with my blood family." I simply say before heading towards the door.

"Alex. You look like hell" Shion simply says before I exit the room not looking back Obi not far behind.

"what was that about if I might ask" Obi says as we enter the court yard.

"family problems" I simply state as I make my way towards the gate not wanting to stay in the capital now that they are here.

"you can't leave. Not until your healed" Obi informs me

"I can do as I please I don't have to listen to you" I whip around to face him.

"it was the first princes order, you won't be able to get out of the castle till he deems you fit to take care of yourself." He states.

I growl and spin on me heal, making my way towards the large forest that I saw when I first came to the castle. Leaving Obi behind, Shep naturally following. Who knows how long I'll be trapped here in this damned castle with all these nobles and with my old family now in the mix...I'd rather be fed to the wolves.

This place is so large yet why do I feel so restrained? My life was not given to me to live hidden behind walls of stone being watched from afar wherever I go. My life is meant to be lived with no boundries and out in the world finding my place with nature and the people who coexist with it. None of this formality stuff that I was avoiding for so many years it pains me to get trapped in it once again.

Even when I lived with my biological parents I never wanted anything to do with there lives. I was a free spirt meant to live for adventure and with nature and all its ups and downs. Never did I want to be stuffed in a formal outfit and forced to stay indoors all day without a rest or time to spend in the forest I was so fond of. I'm glad I was left behind all those years ago, I was more than willing to leave my parents behind and start fresh. Losing my siblings was a bit hard but it was all worth it in the end. I was free but now I've been put on a leash like a mutt who needs to be tamed by its master. I want nothing to do with this royalty life. 

Sorry it's not very long i was rushing to finish it for you guys and i ran out of ideas cause i was under pressure....
Please don't pressure me by asking for updates cause then i will rush the story and it will end up all crappy and i don't want that.

Thanks.