Chapter 7

i spent the morning in the marketplace looking aroung and buying a few thinks for the journey that in sure is going to come in the near future. where to i had no idea but im not to sure if we will stay here. after we stoped and got a bite to eat we walked to the small fountain that sits in the middle of the marketplace and we sat there and waited for shirayuki to come join us.

we sat there for about an hour before shirayuki showed up with the blackhaired boy she was riding with yesterday. i send him a questioning look before turning to shirayuki and give her a small smile, as Shep barks in excitment running up to her.

"sorry to keep you waiting" she apoligises and i just wave it off

"not a problem....who is this?" i ask and she turns to the boy

"My names Obi" he simply said and held out his hand for me to shake.

"My names Alex and this is my friend Shep" as i say his name he comes over to inspect Obi and gave a small yip before returning to Shirayuki.

"Nice dog" he simply said. i ignored his statement and turn to Shirayuki

"how long do you have?" i ask and she looks to me with a small smile

"im on break now so anout ten minutes" she says sheepishly

"well if thats the case we can start heading back to the castle so you wont be late getting back" i say and we make our way towards the castle. after some time i break the silence. "so why did you leave without telling me?" i ask as the gates come into veiw and Shirayuki stops

"i didnt want you to get caught up in it" she said not looking at me

"you think id care...i would have left with you...i mean i have no where to go anyway and i was just a wonderer when i met you" i argue tying my best not to get angry.

"you could have stayed and took care of the shop and the people we always treated istead of coming out here with me" she said in a quiet voice

"have i ever told you how much you remind me of my younger sister before i was tossed to the side by my blood relitives.... i would have came no matter what" i said and she turned towards me with tears in her eye and i gave her a weak smile before pulling her into a hug.

"miss i think we gotta go" Obi said akwardly and Shirayuki nods

"i'll walk with you till the gate" i state and we start walking once again.

as soon as we reached the gate i seen the white haired boy from the other day scaleing the fence and i sweatdroped.

"Shirayuki isnt that your friend?" i ask as i point in the direction of the boy and she also sweatdrops

"Zen" she calls to him and he looks our way and waves.

"Hey Shirayuki" he simply says as he approches us. i cant help but notice the small glare he sent me way, i just smirked in return.

"what are you doing?" Shirayuki asks

"coming to see you" he says as he looks over to me. "whos your friend?" he asks and i flash him a small smile

"my names Alex and this is Shep" i say knowing full well that he already knows my name but wanted clarification.

"PRINCE ZEN!!" i heard someone yell from inside the gates as a blueish brown haired guy was running up to the gate.

"Prince" i say under my breath. i look to Shirayuki and she sends me a small smile.