~story 2~

So, I decided I would switch it up where tony is now the bottom. Let me know how you feel about this.

~~~

M/n's POV
I Woke up next to Tony seeing that he was still asleep. I decided I would take a shower so I moved ever so slightly not to wake him up, I then walked into the bathroom stripping and climbing into the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body before turning the water off and grabbing my towel on a nearby towel hanger. I then climbed out of the shower.

I forgot to grab an extra pair of boxers...

I wrapped the towel around me before picking my clothes up and throwing them into the laundry. I then walked out to see tony still sound asleep. Or so I thought. I sighed in relief before walking over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of fresh boxers. I felt a pair of hands around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "Morning." He said, his voice raspy from just waking up. "Morning sleepy head." I said turning around in his arms. His brown eyes staring into my eyes. "What time is it?" He said searching for a nearby clock. "Time for you to take a shower." I said chuckling. "Do I really smell that bad?" He said looking at me. "No, you smell wonderful. But you didn't take a shower last night." I said. He eyed my up and down and he walked closer to me. "How about round two?" He said backing up. "Okay." I said. Before I could get to him he ran into the bathroom.

Tony's POV
I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Since I was only wearing a oversized shirt that went past my thighs I decided I would take my boxers off to surprise him more.

M/n's POV
I walked to the door, jiggling the door knob. Locked. "Tony, if you don't open this door I will fuck you so hard that you would be able to sit down for a week." I said. The door unlocked. I quickly rushed in pushing Tony against the back wall forcing my lips into his. I reached my hands down the back of his shirt realizing he doesn't have boxers on. I broke this kiss moving my mouth to his ear. "Jump." I said before nibbling at his ear. He jumped and I grabbed his legs, wrapping them around my waist before lifting his shirt over his head. I slide my head down to his neck admiring the view I was getting. I moved so close to the wall that one hand was on the wall where the other was stroking his clearly erect member. "S-stop teasing m-me." He said biting into my neck trying to muffle the moans. "I don't know. I mean you did lock me out, and last night you wouldn't ride me, so." I said in reply. "P-please..." he said giving me puppy eyes. I smirked before inserting myself. He was really tight. "M/n~" he moaned. I only smirked fucking him into the wall.

Tony's POV
I felt myself get close really fast before I came on both our chests. He only went faster causing me to get lightheaded from all the pleasure and times I've went up and down. I again felt myself get close as I had started bucking my hips at the rhythm of his thrusts "I-I'm close" I moaned. "Me, too, babe." M/n said going now in inhuman speed. I come again feeling something warm in my insides. I felt myself being carried to what I could only assumed was the bedroom being set down on the bed. I then saw the male come back with a towel cleaning up our chests. "That was great, we should do this more often" he said. "Speak for yourself, I can barely feel my legs and my back and hips are killing me." I said. He chuckled before throwing me a pair of boxers which I attempted to put on, successfully doing so, but with great pain. He walked over to me before lying down beside me snuggling his head into my chest. I ran a hand through his h/c hair slowly dozing off.