~Story 16~

M/n's POV
Tony said once he had some time he would let me choose one event and we would both do it. Since he said he had time this weekend I decided we should go camping. I love camping, in fact I used to camp all the time as a kid. However, Tony doesn't know anything about camping.

I put the last of my stuff in the backend of our car. I saw Tony come out in a hoodie and jeans along with some high tops. I jumped up and down, happily and ran to him hugging him. He lifted me up hugging my back. After awhile he put me back down. "I am so happy we get to go camping together! It will be sooooo much fun!" I said he smiled before kissing me. I then closed the trunk and we both got into the car, driving to our destination.

Next designation: green woods creek
425 miles

~~~~

Tony's POV
I know how exited m/n was for this trip. I was happy we both could do something that he loved. Even though I had no experience in it. Even though I was all out for technology, when I had time I would take m/n to the zoo, or even go a park. He was always one for nature. It was honestly adorable when he was nerding out about animals or nature for that matter. And then, he would blush in embarrassment about how he was 'talking too much' I loved how much he had passion for nature. It was truly amazing on how much this person knew about surviving.

M/n's POV
it was almost dusk when we arrived at the place we were going to camp at. I was way too happy for this that I jumped out of the car before it had evened came to a complete stop.

Before it was completely dark, I showed tony how to set up a tent and start a fire. It was fun watching him frustrate over making a little mistake but I ended up helping him before he changed his mind about the whole camping thing. Which is actually what lead us to here.

I was laying on our air mattress reading a handbook. I looked over to see tony looking a little bit scared. "What's wrong?" I said. He looked at me and smiled, yet I could sense the fear in his brown eyes. "You can tell me anything, Tony." I said holding his hands. "It's nothing, just different." He said. I smirked. "I know what will cheer you up~" I said setting my book down drawing unto his lap. He smiled getting the hint and kissed me. I kissed back, unbuttoning his shirt. I moaned slightly into the kiss as Tony started to grope my ass. As we broke the kiss for air I slide down and started to unbutton his pants, before pulling the zipper down. I pulled his pants down to his ankles letting him kick them over before pulling his boxers down. I slowly bent down, so close I was actually breathing on his member. I looked up seeing Tony with a small blush as I licked the tip. He moved as I looked at him. I inserted him into myself making sure not to gag while doing so, after a while I decided that I would start bobbing my head. I could tell Tony was close and before I knew it I felt his hands push my head downwards and he let out a deep groan, before releasing into my mouth. I swallowed it before pulling off with a popping sound. "Sweet~" I said pulling his boxers back up. I sat back on his lap kissing him. "Shall we sleep?" I said. "That sounds nice." He replied.