~Story 32~ -Part 1-

I just reread a few chapters of my old story and younger me is SO cringeworthy...

M/n's POV
I groaned hearing my mother say we were going to have to go to a babysitter over the weekend while she is in Hawaii banging some "Doctor" I'm pretty used to being at a babysitter but all of them so far are either strikt or unattractive.

I sat in my bed thinking of a million things to do while I was there. I don't even know who this person is let alone what they look like. I need a backup plan. Maybe I can sneak out like I did that one time? Hopefully the police don't get called again. I groaned and punched my bed. I then laid on my side looking out the window. I might as well just pack to get ready.

That following night I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to sleep. I wish I could just go with my mother even if I had to endure hearing moans in the other room. I'm even old enough to stay home alone. I felt my eyelids become heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

The buzzing of an alarm clock woke me up. I leaned over and slammed the off button before trying to fall asleep. However, my door opened quickly and my little sister ran on top of the bed, jumping on top of me. She was way to excited for this.

I sat in the front seat as my mother drives us down a unfamiliar road. I feel strangely happy to finally get away from my mom again. But I know I'll miss her. We pull into a driveway of a pretty big house. "It's pretty early in the morning so his door is open. He said you guys could play on his PlayStation until he gets up. Have fun!" My Mom said before kicking us out of the car with all of our stuff. I sighed and started to walk towards the door but my little sister had already booked it towards the door. I shrugged it off and then walked inside the house closing the door behind me, before kicking off my shoes. We both managed to make our way to the living room to see to PlayStation already on and set up. I smiled and picked up a controller to start playing.

It had been a few hours and I had almost finished playing a level of a game. That was, until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. My heart was pounding hoping that they weren't as bad as the other ones. I heard a few clinks and beeps before I crawled up onto the couch to look behind it, into the kitchen. A male, a little taller then me stood in the kitchen pouring a hot cup of coffee. He was wearing some sort of dress shirt with a loosened tie along with some dress pants. I couldn't help but watch as he grabbed a cup and coffee and turned around. I felt my face heat up as I quickly resumed my earlier position on the floor. My heart now pounding for something completely different. I didn't dare to take a second look st his perfect body. His chiseled chest and perfectly toned abs. I heard footsteps lead up to the couch before I felt him walk in front of it before sitting down. "Are you are baby sitter?" My sister asked. He just chuckled and oh my god. That laugh was dreamy. "Luckily, yes. I am" he finally said. His voice was soft but also deep. His eyes brown, just like his hair, tan skin, no visible tattoos or piercings. He was perfect. And if I was lucky he would see how handsome I am and want to get into my pants. "Are you okay, M/n? Your face is red, do you have a fever?" The male said. I shook myself out of my own world and realized my face was pretty hot. "C-may I have a glass of water?" I said. He nodded and I shot up walking to the kitchen before grabbing a clean glass and filling it with water. I chugged it all while my heart was pounding. I calmed myself down before heading back into the living room. My sister was now talking to him. "So I hear you have a dancing lesson later tonight?" He said. All my sister did was jump up and down happily. I smiled seeing them getting a long so well.

While my sister practiced her dancing I ended up playing COD. Not ever playing in my life, I ended up getting better at it as time passed. But, I was getting my ass kicked by Tony who was a lot better at the game. He can do other things to my-I heard the doorbell ring ripping me out of my thoughts. I groaned before watching Tony get up. I couldn't help to stare at his ass while we walked towards the front door. I heard talking before watching a familiar mother and daughter walk thought the door. My mom was pretty good friends with her and her daughter also took dance lessons with my sister, so my sister basically got carpooled whoever my mom was at work. After talking for a while my sister took off with my moms friend, leaving Tony and I alone.

Omfg. ITS BEEN FOREVERRRR but guess what... >=>

I'm going to be doing some reader interaction. YOU guys are going to be able to tell me who you want to top by commenting below!