~Story 27~ -Part 2-

- Three years later -

I sat in my seat, listening to the professor give a lecture. I tapped my pen on my desk, gently enough not to bother other students. I looked up at the clock at noticed the lecture was almost over. I happily moved my head around with a bright smile on my face. As I heard the bell ring I quickly packed up my stuff and ran out the front door to my car. As I hopped in it I quickly drove home.

I currently was as happy as I ever was since I ran away from home. However, the pity of leaving my boyfriend still broke my heart. I lived in a medium sized apartment and owned a cat named, Pepper. She was completely black with gray patches all over her, so in my opinion the name suited her. I walked into the kitchen before I stared at the calendar. I frowned realizing it was almost Christmas. After getting out of college for Christmas break I wondered what I would do. I shrugged and went to the fridge pulling out some fresh vegetables and some meat. I grabbed a cutting board, a pan and some knifes and placed them on the counter top before I heard a knock on the door. Not being the most popular person at school, or not even having friends I got a little scared. I walked to the door and say Pepper sitting there staring at it. I smiled before going to up to the peephole and looking though it. I saw a girl with a package of flowers and a box of what I only assumed was chocolate. I signed thinking she must be lost and forgotten what her significant others room number was. I unlocked the door before opening it. "Are you M/n?" The female said. More confused then ever she smiled and handed out the flowers and chocolate. "You have a secret admirer." She said before handing me the flowers and chocolate before leaving with a bright and friendly smile. I closed and locked the door before walking over to the kitchen counter setting them down. I stared at them for a while before noticing that there was a letter. I opened it and saw an address.

M/n,
Meet me here Tuesday, at a quarter to five.

- YB

I looked at the calendar again noticing that tomorrow is Tuesday. I didn't have anything going on so I just made a note in my phone and got back to preparing dinner.

Tuesday: 4:30

I made my way to the address, ever so carefully. Not wanting to get kidnapped or worse, raped.

Once I arrived at the address I was met with a old what looked like an abandoned office building. I got out of the warmth of my car and was hit with the chilly weather biting at the exposed areas of my hands and face. I walked around the building until I saw writing in the snow. It read

"Turn around"

I turned around hopping there wasn't a murderer but instead was greeted by a male. I squinted my eyes before widening them in sudden realization. I tried to speak but only managed to choke out one word "Tony?"

~~~~

We both were cuddling on a leather couch in a warm apartment building. I was giggling at all the jokes Tony had told and he was watching me smile. After I finished up laughing he looked at me, before his eyes wondered to my lips. I blushed and looked away before gathering enough courage and gave him a shy kiss. We out our foreheads together before he looked me into the eyes, using his hand to pull a strand of hair out of my eyes. He then cupped my cheek and pulled me into a gentle kiss.

This was the best Christmas, ever.