~Story 25~

Tony's POV

I laid in my bed staring at my laptop screen. I watched as the shirtless male on the screen worked his body against the pole. I was about to shut my laptop when he slowly started to take his boxers off. I stared at the screen before reaching my hands down my PJ pants, making myself feel pleasure.

I stood in my classroom assigned to me as I wrote on the whiteboard. I heard the bell ring and I finished writing as the high schoolers filed in the classroom. I grabbed my role call chart and waited for the tardy bell ring. I walked up to the front of the class and started calling out names "Lexy Jameson?" I said looking up from the paper. "Here!" I looked back down to my sheet and quickly read the next name off. "M/N?" I said looking down at my paper. I didn't hear a reply so I looked up from my paper, eye scanning the classroom. A male in the back shyly raised his hand up. The male, looking oddly familiar. My eyes dropped to the paper has my cheeks felt heat. I continued to call off names not bothering to look up. Soon enough I let my lesson begin.

I sat down at my desk, replying to emails as the teens did their assignment. After awhile I saw a hand raise out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head to the hand and my eyes travel down to his body. "Yes?" I said. "I don't understand number twelve?" He replied. "Come up to my desk." I said grabbing a sheet of paper. I watched as he placed his paper on my desk and bent over it. I gulped as I shift uncomfortable in my chair hoping he couldn't notice my growing erection. I started explaining how to do the rather easy question before the last bell rang. As the male walked to back to his desk to grab his bag most all of the other teens started putting their stuff into their backpacks. "Have a great weekend, and remember that paper is due on Monday." I said as the kids walked out of the classroom. I started to pack up some things before I saw the same male sitting on his desk looking around the room. "Yes? Mr..." I looked down at my seating chart. "Just call me m/n." He said. I looked up from the paper and nodded. "Is there anything I can do for you, m/n?" I said. "I don't know." He paused. "Maybe you could..." He grabbed the hem of his shirt pulling it up where I could see his stomach. "Help me~" he finally finished. I stared at the younger male before standing up and walking over to the door locking it. I turned around and stared at the male. He dropped his backpack before slowly unbuttoning his pants and walking over to my desk before bending over it. I blushed a little before slowly walking over to him. I placed my hands o his hips as I slowly moved myself against his almost naked body. I heard him moan, only making my erection harder by the second.

For as long as I can remember I've always had a crush on this younger male ever since I found his videos. And now? I'm about to have sex with my crush I never knew even came to this school. Of course it would be a major risk considering he is only sixteen, but being only in my late twenties I wouldn't consider it being the biggest age gap. That and the fact we wouldn't do it again and he wouldn't tell on me, right? I let my mind run wild, thought after thought until I stopped myself. I only had to focus on one thing. And that thing. Was the male in front of me.

I slowly pulled his boxers off letting them slide down his legs to lay on top of his pants. I leaned over him biting and nibbling at his ear as his moans made music in my ears. I reached one hand up in front of his mouth before whispering one simple word into his ear "suck." Was the only audible word said besides the moans and groans and now, the sound of a tongue going in between two of my fingers, wetting them. After I was satisfied I pulled them away slowly moving them down the male's body before making their way to his entrance. I paused for a second before inserting one finger. I felt him tense up and I whispered small praises into his ear hopping to relaxe him. Soon enough, I added another finger. He clenches his hands out of pain turning them into solid fists. I move my head up, planting tiny wet kisses all over his neck. After letting him get used to my fingers I curled them making him let out a rather loud moan, my only hope was that the janitor wasn't listening outside the door.

I retracted my fingers pulling them out before unbuttoning my pants letting them rest snug on my lower thighs. I spit into my hand, indicating I had no lube and lined myself up with the males entrance. I once again gave praises to the younger male before slowly sliding myself into the distracted student. He let out moans of pain and pleasure as I let him get used to my size. Soon enough he bucked his lips giving me to sign to move. I moved slowly only moving faster when the male demanded it. The male let out strings of moans as I felt myself getting closer by the thrust. The male moaned out several more moans including telling me he was almost there. I nodded even though the male couldn't see me and I felt my thrusts getting sloppier. The male let out a louder moan and released getting me a boost towards my climax. I let out a deep groan before releasing into the male. After we had both came down from our climax I slid out of the male using a nearby tissues box to clean both of us up. I pulling my pants back up before cleaning off my desk as the male cleaned himself. After we were done I unlocked the door before gathering papers and putting them into a folder I would bring home. I saw the male smile before grabbing his backpack. "That paper is still due on Monday." I saw as he walks out the door. We both chuckled before I walked out of my classroom turning the light of behind me.

~~~~

I am so embarrassed about this chapter >^<

I feel like it's rushed and on top of the it's mostly unedited

I'm sorry I had an idea around five or six in the morning but was too tried to write it down, so. I'll try to figure out what the next chapter is gon be about anyways

I'll see all y'all in the next chapter thingyo

-H