~Story 29~

M/n's POV

After making breakfast for Tony and I, I walked back upstairs to see if he was awake yet. When I walked into the bedroom I chuckled to myself seeing him laying face down in the sheets. I was about to wake him before I got a bright idea. I walked over to the bed standing on the side of it. I stared at Tony before smirking. I ever so gently and slowly removed the sheets revealing is smooth, naked body. I quietly removed my pants and started stroking myself. After awhile I spit on my hand and rubbed it on my erection. I then gently got on the bed before slowly inserting myself into my lover. He shifted before letting out a small moan. I continued to trust, shifted how I stood in order to find a comfortable position. He kept moaning as I ground against him. I grabbed his hips pulling them up so his ass was in the air. I now began to quicken my thrusts as he let out a string of moans and groans. His arms were moving around, moving the pillows, which were now either on the other side of the bed or on the ground. I started kissing him gently and softly as I felt myself get close. I felt my thrusts become sloppy and he let out a louder moan and came into the bedsheets as I came into him.

We both panted heavily and I removed myself from the male. "Talk about a wake up call." He said. I only chuckled grabbing a wet cloth and cleaning both of us up. "You seemed to enjoy it." I said kissing his neck. He just punched me before sliding into a pair of sweat pants and walking down stairs. I just chuckled following him.

I'm only getting started with my breakfast.

As we got downstairs to the kitchen I watched as he walked over to the coffee machine. I stared at his bareback before walking up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He leaned back into my embrace and I nuzzled myself into his neck. I kiss him softly has my hands make their way to the hem of the males sweatpants. I slowly reached down under grabbing his member. He groaned before turning around. He kissed me and I kissed back without hesitation before he slipped his tongue into my mouth, leaving nothing unexplored. We pulled away from air before he started sucking on my neck. I moaned before getting into my knees, looking up to the male's brown orbs. He only smirked before pulling his sweat pants down, releasing his member. I licked my lips before licking his member. I shoved it all into my mouth, stoking what I couldn't fit. I bobbed my head, as he let out a string of moans, hands gripping and pulling at my hair. After awhile I put my hands on his stomach and waist before he grabbed the back of my head, and shoved the rest of his length into my mouth, fucking the back of my throat. A few seconds later, I felt a warm liquid in the back of my throat. I swallowed as   He pulled out, placing himself back into his loose pants. "Satisfied yet?" He said as I raised myself off my knees to his level. "Very" was my only words before we both ate our cold breakfast.