-Story 13- ~part 1~

M/n's POV

I felt Tony pulling at my shirt as I slowly woke up. It sounded like he was groaning in pain. I woke up looking over to him to see him blushing a bright red. "T-Tony... what's wrong babe?" I said staring into his eyes. I heard a little moan escape his mouth as he exposed his lower half of his body. "Someone p-put viagra in my drink a-at the party." He said. I could help but stare at his blush and throbbing erection. I felt myself harden as he let out another small moan. I got on top of him putting my knee in between his legs. He looked shocked. "You look like you're in pain, what me to fix that~" I said in my sexy voice, Tony couldn't resist. He blushed even more nodded slightly. I smirked rubbing my knee into his growing erection. I put my hands under his shirt feeling the warmth and sweat of his torso. I slid his shirt over his head and started to kiss his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. He moaned loudly probably waking the neighbors. I chuckled to myself knowing it was about midnight. Tony pulled on my shirt again grabbing my attention. I pulled away to look at him and he was looking right into my eyes. "Hm?" I said. I felt him grind against my leg and a loud moan escapes his lips.