~story 9~ -part 2-

M/n's POV
I couldn't help but blush at his sudden statement. "U-um... yeah." I said messing around with the camera settings. "Why do you ask?" I saw again. "Well. I just had this sudden urge to fuck you." He said getting closer. "I was blushing my head off once he reached me. He put his hands up my shirt moving his face closer to mine. After about five seconds he connected the kiss. I wasn't surprised but for some reason I didn't kiss him back until a few seconds later. I felt his hands run over my torso as my hands moved though his hair. The kiss was heated but we broke it for air. Tony unbuttoned my flannel revealing my torso as I slid it off. Next he slowly moved his hands down my body to my pants slowly unbuttoning them. Without hesitation after unbuttoning them he lifted me up taking me someplace. "T-Tony the bed is upstairs last door to the right." I said. I felt us travel up some stairs and I decided to suck some hickeys on his collarbone. I could tell he was holding in a moan which I didn't like. Once we got to the bedroom Tony closed the door with his foot not even bothering to lock it. He slowly put me on the bed pulling my pants down to my ankles letting me kick them off.

Both now only in our boxers were staring into each other's eyes. My hands in his brown hair and his hands on both sides of me. I slowly moved my hands down his chest feeling his abs, I kept moving until I reached the hem of of boxers. I looked into his eyes and he nodded in approval. I put my fingers under the hem pulling them away from his skin. I blushed at the size of his fully erect member. He kissed me and slowly turned us over so I was now on top. He had one knee in the air so I got on top of him and started to grind on him. I moaned into the kiss as he slowly pulled my boxers down letting my member free. I helped him take off his boxers so we were now fully naked. I learned over to the bedside table and pulled out some lube. He kissed me taking the bottle and squeezing it on his fingers. While he did that I turned around putting my ass in the air, shaking it a little. He chuckled lubing up my entrance. I groaned in pain as he inserted a finger. "You're so hot, baby" he said biting my ear. I moaned as he inserted a second finger scissoring and moving. I moaned as he hit a certain spot. Soon enough he took his fingers out. I groaned at lost of contact. I was about to say something when something long and big was inserted into my entrance. I moaned as it entered it hit that certain spot. I could feel Tony making it his top priory to got that spot. "Ahhhh~ daddy I'm close~" I moaned arching my back. "Me too~" he replied holding in a moan. "Daddy~ ahhHhhhHhhh" I moaned releasing my seed all over the bed. A few seconds later I felt a warm liquid feel me up. Tony removed himself laying down on the bed. I got on  top of him cum dripping out of me. "I liked that daddy~" I said kissing him. "Mmmm me too." He said kissing me back.