~Story 35~ -Part 2-

M/n's POV
Tony and I settled on watching some TV, so we both agreed on watching the new stranger things. We both sat on the couch, lights off, and popcorn in front of us. The room was dark, the only light was from the TV screen. I took a few quick glances at Tony hoping it was dark enough for him not to see, he almost caught me one time but I just moved my gaze down to the popcorn in between us. After the first two episodes, I couldn't focus on the tv anymore. I just wanted to focus on Tony. I don't know what came over me but I slowly moved closer to him, closing the gap between us. I had gotten so close that I could lean my head on his shoulder. I thought for a moment and realized I didn't have much to lose, well. Expect for my virginity. I slowly rested set my head down on his shoulder and I felt him tense up. I smiled before grabbing a mouthful of popcorn and shoving it into my mouth. Two episodes later and I had moved the empty popcorn bowl to the floor and closed the gap between us. Tony was still a little tense and I could tell. After I watched the credits roll I moved into Tony, planting myself on his lap. He looked at me out of curiosity and lust. I slowly moved in to kiss him before stopping only centimeters away from his face. I could feel his breath against mine. Soon enough, Tony closed the gap. The kiss was soft, but he also made his dominance clear by licking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, not even bothering to fight him for domination. I felt his hands snake up and down my waist before his hands went up to my shirt. The warm skin against mine was amazing. We broke the kiss for air and he wasted no time attacking my neck for a pressure point. I let out a soft clear moan, letting him know he found it, before smirking against my skin. His new goal was to attack that spot, leaving a hickey behind.

I grabbed at his thin sweatshirt and he pushed me back into the couch. I watched as he took off his sweatshirt revealing the body I had seen a lot earlier. I groaned as he slid his knee up to my groin, providing the friction I needed. His hands snake up my shirt pulling it over my head. He took a few moments to stare at my body before he placed his soft lips on my stomach, leaving butterfly kisses everywhere. He moved up and down my torso not leaving any spot untouched with a kiss. My breathing was heavy and my heart was pounding. He kissed in the middle of my torso before looking up at me. His brown eyes met mine and he quickly shot up to my lips, attaching them with his. My hands ran over his soft skin before moving up to his brunette hair. His soft lips moved to my ear before whispering. "Is this your first time?" He said before nibbling on my ear. I only nodded and I felt him smirk. Before I knew what was happening he was placing my legs around my waist and pulling me up. I gripped on for dear life as he carried me upstairs to what I assumed was the bedroom. He closed the door with his foot before gently placing me on the bed. Our lips connected once again before as he ground his hips against mine. I let out small moans of pleasure as he snaked his hands down to my pants, unbuttoning them. I lifted my hips to allow him to slid them off, which he did. He lips moved down my stomach to my leaking erection. He licked me through the cloth and I gripped the sheets. He grabbed the hem with his teeth, slowly pulling them down.

Yeah, I'm writing in more than two chapters, why? Cause imma lazy! >^<