~Story 26~ -Part 1-

M/n's POV
Senior year of Highschool was absolutely the most depressing time of my life. Not only was the homework completely outrageous but the teachers, even worse. They were so strikt that if you so even moved a centimeter in your seat and made the littlest bit of noise you would be in detention. Sadly, on top of that my parents were being asshats to me. Both homophobic which didn't bode well for my relationship which I've kept secret for years. I've even had to have a close friend of mine pretend to be my girlfriend just to get my parents off my back. My boyfriend who, is the most handsomest person in the whole world in my opinion as merely just a "role model" in my parents eyes. He got good grades, played football, and on top of that, he was hella rich. My parents of course, didn't know about us, and God help us they did. I've seen how homophobic my parents can be, whenever we're in public they talk freely about how proud they are about being homophobic. I remember being in a restaurant and having to give a sympathetic look to a young couple of girls who were really uncomfortable and asked to sit somewhere else. They only smiled and mouthed a simple "sorry" they must've knew how hard it was to be in my shoes, cause after I said I had to go to the restroom I excused myself to the table and went over to the girls hoping they weren't too mad. We ending up a conversation and it ends up they both go to my Highschool. They were both in the eleventh grade and one of their parents ended up being homophobic when their daughter came out. She ended up being thrown out and living with her girlfriend. It was honestly so heartwarming that even I threw in some small things about my boyfriend. We exchanged numbers and ever since that night we had all became best friends.

We ended up going on double dates, but in order to get away with it, we both had to switch dates in front of our parents. They insisted on taking lots of photos which made us really uncomfortable. After we all met at the place my parents had dropped us off at we waved goodby and quickly changed our dates back to their original "owner"

Half way though the date I had excused myself to go to the restroom. After I left the table I made my way to the restroom and did my business. When I got back the girls seemed really giddy after my boyfriend said something to them. Confused, I walked up to the table. After I sat down the girls went back to their own conversation. I felt my boyfriend lean into my neck, before kissing it. I blushed before he talks into my ear. "My parents aren't home this weekend, wanna come back to my place, afterwards?" He purred. I blushed before slightly nodding.

After awhile we got our tickets and then the girls said their goodbyes and left us to ourselves. We both took the bus to his house and I stood there is the dark of the night staring up at his big mansion. He kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand pulling me off the bus to the front door. "Weird" he said gesturing to the lights on in the house. "I could've sworn I turned them off before I left." He just shook his head before leaning against to side of the door. He kissed my and I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer into the kiss. "Tony." I whimpered as he used his name to an advantage to slide his tongue into my mouth. We both stood in front of the door in the heat of the moment not realizing that the door had opened.

"M/n?" A voice said that said very familiar. My eyes widened as I looked into the house seeing both my parents at the door. What ever party was going on in there without us knowing about it clearly wasn't going on anymore. Everyone had their eyes on us. I felt my heart pound as Tony and I separated ourself from each other. Tears threatened my eyes as my parents looked at me with the most disappointment and disgusted look I've ever seen. I began to shake before my body did the only thing it wanted to. I ran. The completely different way. down the street. I had no destination in mind, I just ran. I heard Tony call my name busy I just ran and cried.