~Story 17~

M/n's POV

I felt like crying... why did I have to remember this in such a stupid way?
And... what is that noise?

~~~~

"M/n... wake up..." a voice said.
I slowly opened my eyes to be meet with a not so clear vision. "Why are you crying?" Tony said. "B-bad dream I guess" I said cuddling into his chest. He held me tighter and hugged me. "I love you." I said. "I love you, too" he replied. I smiled before falling back to sleep.

I woke up to the stupid sound of an alarm clock I groaned and stuffed my head closer into Tony's chest. I was still tired.

Once again I had woken up. I didn't see tony so I decided that I would get up. I went to the restroom first and then I walked downstairs. I head talking so I quietly walked into the kitchen. After looking in the fridge for a few minutes I decided that I wasn't hungry, and went off the find Tony. Seeing that he wasn't in his lab he might still be upstairs. I went back up to seeing Tony coming down form the 2nd floor. "Tony" I said. He looked up and smiled. "I was looking everywhere for you." He said walking towards me planting a kiss on my lips. "Do you want to talk about what happened this morning?" He said. "Hm?" I replied. "You were crying." He said. "Oh. Well I had a dream about something I didn't want to remember." I replied looking down. I felt Tony take my chin into his hand and kiss me, this time more passionately.