~story 10~ -part 1-

(420 views 😋)

M/n's POV
I walked into the school building feeling almost everyone's eyes on me. I heard whispers and some jocks say "faggot" I sighed walking over to my locker and pulling out some books. As I closed my locker I felt someone bump into my and make me drop my books. I look up to see a popular girl at school. I muttered a quick 'sorry' and picked up my books. Once I got my books and walked into my home room. There wasn't that many people there expect the girl I bumped into, some other people and, my crush, a jock. He was on his phone like always as I sat in the back of the room staring at him. His name was Tony Stark. A senior like myself with brunette hair and matching brown eyes. I felt myself blush as he turned his head slightly to the side. I looked away before his noticed I was staring. I heard the bell ring and smiled as people came in taking their seats.

It was at the ending of the school year with only a few weeks left so we had to study for finals, the teacher handed out papers. Since I got done early I walked up to the front of class and handed my paper in I turned around making eye contact with Tony. He looks down at his paper and continues to work. I look down and walk back to my seat pulling out my sketch book. I occasionally looked up seeing students leave their seat to hand in their paper and sit back down. I let out a sigh as I looked up at the clock noticing only twenty minutes have gone by when there's forty-five minute classes.

~~~~

It was lunch time. Normally I loved lunch but today I hated it. Not only did I not bring a lunch but some gets took my money I was going to use for lunch. I didn't have many friends and if I did they don't seem to want to be around me. I sat down in front of my Locker in the hall doodling. After a few minutes I heard some people's voices come down the hall. I felt my stomach go into my chest as I realized who's voices they were. Jocks. I gulped hard and tried to ignore them. It was obviously their voices because who else talks about their girlfriend's ass. They entered the hall I was in and I heard them laugh and start talking about me. Spacing out I felt my book get ripped from my hands. I wince at the pain of a paper cut as the jocks start going through and ripping pages. I saw a few jocks stay back laughing, among them was Tony. He had a straight face. I looked at him my eyes hurting from trying not to cry. I brought my legs up to my chin putting my face into my legs to hide any tears that will fall down my face. I heard footsteps and heard something hard fall to the floor. "Cmon Tony, feeling sympathetic for this slutty faggot?!" A guy said. I didn't dare look up with my red eyes but I did hear them fighting and the sound of lockers being banged. I could hear people trying to get Tony off this other guy and soon enough I hear Tony say "leave." I hear scoffing and footsteps that get distant. I really wish they didn't stop because now anyone could hear my sob. I felt a hand on my leg and I looked up to see two brown eyes staring at me. He mouthed a "sorry" before getting up and leaving. I tried getting up but the pain from earlier hurt my sides a stomach. I get up again only to reach out and grab something. Or someone. I look up to see that I grabbed onto the sweater of Tony. He gave me a smile and I leaned on him as he supported me. "W-where did you go?" I said trying not to cry again. "To get a bandaid for your paper cut" he said. I thanked him and we started walking. "Where are we going, we still have a few hours in school" I said. "I'm not letting you stay here in this condition. He said leading me to a car. "Your address?" He said. "P-please... can we go to your house? My mom is home and will kill me if she finds out I'm skipping school." I said looking down at my hands which where in my lap.

The drive wasn't that long but it was still boring. The car stopped I looked up and saw that there was a huge mansion in front of us. I felt a hand on my thigh and look Tony. He nodded and unlocked the car getting out. I was about to open my door but it was opened for me and Tony extended his hand. "T-thanks" I say taking his hand, letting him lead me inside. "So, m/n. Are you single?"