~story 7~

(A/n: this is another one where Tony is the bottom and the male reader is the top, tell me if you like these otherwise I'll keep Tony a top.)

Tony 's POV
I was currently working on a new suit. It has longer lasting power and faster jets along with improved aim. Since a long needed break was needed I decided to leave my lab and go upstairs. I walked into my bedroom stripping going straight to the shower. I sighed as the hot water ran down my naked body and my hands went through my hair. After awhile I got out wrapping a towel around my waist walking downstairs to the kitchen. I couldn't see m/n anywhere. Unusual. He's normally working in the kitchen but his laptop was turned off and sitting on the counter. Being the curious person I was I sat down in the chair and turned the laptop on. As I started at the screen I was met with a password. "Ugh, JARVIS. What's his password?" I said placing my hands on the keyboard. "1085992" JARVIS replied. I quickly typed the numbers in and the screen unlocked. I opened chrome and went to history. I felt my face turn red as I scrolled though the history. All gay porn websites and sex websites. I opened a sex website and looked around on almost every tab. One item had caught my eye, which was a potion to turn anyone into a neko for more then 24 hours. I smirked and ended up buying the potion and a bigger dildo along with a butler outfit. As I checked out I made sure it would come today that way I could be a little kinky tonight. I shut the computer down and walked back upstairs to get dressed. Tonight was my night.

~~~~

It was about late afternoon when a notification on my phone had gone off saying that my package had arrived. I quickly rushed down stairs. I turned the corner to the door to see that I walked right into m/n's arms. "Hey babe. Where you off to?" He said pulling me closer and wrapping his hands around my waist. "Just going outside," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. "Okay, I need to do some work but I'll be done in a few." He said before kissing me once more and walking off. I smirked walking outside signing the package and walking back inside running upstairs.

While m/n was busy I managed to cut the box open and pull out the potion. I walked into the bathroom and took the cap off. I crossed my fingers and drank a little of the potion. I felt dizzy so I hid the bottle and went to bed pulling the covers over my head.

~~~~

I woke up and saw that it was dark outside. I yawned getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom. Once I got there I looked into the sink, debating whether of not if I should wash my face. I sighed looking into the mirror. I must have jumped about 10 inches when I saw my reflection.

I must've put the collar on last night and forgot before I was wearing a black collar with a bell attached to it

I must've put the collar on last night and forgot before I was wearing a black collar with a bell attached to it. I heard something move and my ears twitched. Could I really hear downstairs? I thought. I slowly made my way down stairs to hear the typing of keys. He must still be busy. I smirked this was my time. I rushed back upstairs being as quiet as I could and I went to the bathroom. I put on the outfit I was going to wear. I grabbed my phone and tapped it thinking on how I was going to do this. I smirked grabbing my phone and taking a picture "perfect" I said. I quickly connected my phone to m/n's computer and send the picture with some text.

M/n's POV
I was sitting at my computer and I stared at the time. 7:30, huh. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. I began to type again but something popped up on my screen. I felt my face start to heat up as I stared at the picture in front of me.

(Yes his eyes are blue, ik their brown but this is the only one I could find that matches the story)

I could feel my pants get tight as I ran into our room upstairs. When I got there I was greeted with a male figure wearing a suit. "Damn..." I said closing my mouth before I could start drooling. The male figure just stared at me with innocent eyes as I smirked. I walked up to him, pushing him down on the bed my lips attacking his neck as my hands were doing magic by undoing his shirt. Once the shirt was unbuttoned I slide my shirt over my head leaning back down to kiss him. Getting impatient I quickly slid his pants down letting him kick them off. I started to palm him threw his boxers earning loud moans muffled by my kisses. He grabbed my belt sliding it out of my pants, unbuttoning and sliding them down. "Flip over" I said disconnecting the kiss. He was now on his stomach and his ass was in the air. As I slid his boxers down I could tell he was really hard. I smirked as I pulled on his tail softly earning loud moans. "N-no~ not the tail~" he moaned. I smirked grabbing a nearby bottle of lube, rubbing it on my fingers and member. As I inserted a finger inside him I knew I hit a sweet spot because he had released his seed.