~story 1~

3rd person
You violently throw yourself on top of your bed in your private room. After months of being on this mission you feel like you've made a mistake. You've been training hard yet you still haven't found your target.

M/n'a POV
I sighed pulling my shirt and pants off leaving myself in my boxers. It was really late and almost everyone was asleep. I pulled my phone out of my pant pockets to see a simple text message.

One new message
Tony stark: come to my place, it's important.

I stared at the text for awhile before I quickly grabbed my bag and started packing. I left my uniform on my bed on top of the fresh clean sheets, putting on some skinny jeans and a black hoodie with some high tops. I grabbed my phone and wallet shoving them in my pockets. I then grabbed my small bag of items and walked out my door to the hallway of the hotel. I made my way towards the hotel manger giving the male my key before walking away.

I walked towards my car and made my way to the airport. I called my agent hoping he would be able to put me on short time leave so I can visit some people.

After I walked in the airport I made my way towards a female. "One ticket to manhattan, New York please." I said pulling out my wallet giving her the money. "Gate 12. Have a nice flight, sir." She said. I mumbled a "thanks" before walking towards the gate. I got on the plane and waited till I arrived.

As I arrived I made my way to my car that was parked outside. I searched for my key in my bag before making my way to Tony's place. When I pulled up I grabbed my bag locking my car. I sighed looking up at the huge house Tony likes to call home. "I don't get paid enough to travel the world on these mission." I said before making my way in towards the front door. I pulled out my phone telling tony I was here and that I had forgotten the code in order to open the door. As I sent it the door had opened. I walked in setting my bag down at the door. I couldn't help but smile as I saw the male in a tux with some flowers. "Happy valentines day, babe." He said. My eyes winded. "JARVIS, what day is it?" I said. "It is February the 14th, sir." The AI said. Tony chuckled before walking over to me. "Forget something?" He said handing me the rose. I looked away in embarrassment realizing I hadn't bothered to check the date. "Maybe." I replied. I felt two strong arms on my hips as I felt myself being lifted up. I looked around realizing I was now placed on top of the couch. The male was now above me waving a blindfold in my face. "Tony." I said with a concerned look. He just placed the blindfold on my eyes and again I felt myself being lifted up.

I had almost fallen asleep on the ride to wherever we were going but I was woken up my being carried to yet another destination. I was quiet concerned for myself knowing that this man can be very kinky at times. I felt like I was falling so I quickly grabbed on to the males neck. After awhile I felt like I was put down on some kind of bed the blindfold was removed and I slowly opened my eyes. When I opened them I was greeted with two brown eyes and a pair of lips on mine. I wrapped my legs around Tony pulling him closer to me.

Tony's POV
I moved my hands up his hoodie breaking the kiss only to pull it off. I then helped m/n unbutton my shirt and slid it off reconnecting the kiss. I made my hands go down to the smaller figures pants and I unbuttoned them pulling them down long with his boxers. I broke the kiss planting my lips on the males neck finding a sweet spot. "T-tony~" he moaned. His moans were like music to my ears and I loved this type of music. I pulled his pants down to his ankles letting him kick them off. I then unbuttoned my pants applying lube to my member. I pulled away from the males neck taking in his beautiful body. "I forgot how hot you look under me" I said. He smiled before I inserted myself inside his entrance. He groaned in pleasure and pain before he nodded his head letting me know he was ready. I slowly started to move. "A-ahhh~ faster Tony~" he moaned. I fulfilled his request and went faster. After awhile I soon realized his member was neglected so I started to stoke it at the pace of my thrusts. "Mmhm-ahhh, Tony~" he said cumming all over our chests. I let out a groan before I came inside of the male. I pulled out before I laid myself over to on the other side of the bed. As I did I felt the male figure cuddle up next to me. "Please tell me that is having sex was the important thing you were talking about." He said looking over at me. I chuckled. "It was?!" He said sitting up. "No, I'm kidding." I said still laughing. He pouted the way which I loved because it was so cute.

M/n's POV
I think my heart stopped when he started chuckling to me talking about the "important thing" I really couldn't afford my supervisor to put me on permanent leave just because he found out that I left for sex. I sighed putting my pants and hoodie on looking over to see tony only in his pants. "Where are we anyways?" I said looking around to see that we were in some soft is fancy hotel room. "Well, were halfway to the important thing I had for you." He said. "Doesn't really answer my question." I said looking around the room once more. "Well SHEILD needed an extra helping hand with some business and they called me telling me that they wanted to see how you fight. I agreed, so to answer your question we're in New Jersey." He said. My mouth made a 'o' shape, "so where's all my stuff?" I said looking for a bag with my name on it. "In the car, also we have to buy you something sexy on the way back home." He said chuckling. I looked down at my clothes before I looked back up at him. "Well, we better get going." He said. "I'm driving!" I called out. He only laughed before handing me the keys.