~Story 19~ -Part 2-

M/n's POV
Before I could even reply he started walking towards his car. Since I don't take my car with me to work I decided I would take him up on the offer. I walked behind him before stopping on the passengers side of the car. "Mind doing me a favor?" He said. I looked up. "What is it?" I replied. "Can you take your pants off?" He said. I felt my face go a bright red. Was he joking? I thought. "I won't look." He smiled turning around. I blushed. I do have a longer hoodie on today to it'll cover me up, but still. I unbuttoned my pants sliding them down, along with my boxers. "I-I'm done." I said holding my pants. "Okay, are you ready?" He said. I nodded sliding into the car pulling my hoodie over my thighs. He turned on the car and we started moving.

~~~~

It's been about five minutes and I was looking out the window. Since it was spring it wasn't that cold, but it wasn't warm either. I blushed at the sudden hand on my thigh. I looked over to Tony to see him with his eyes on the road, yet his hand was focused elsewhere. I put my hand on top of his as he made his way up my thigh. I blushed as he started to rub my upper thigh. I felt myself get hard. Tony must noticed out of the corner of his eye because he was smirking. "We're here." He said stopping the car. He looked over to me and I looked down in my hands which were focused on pulling my hoodie down. He chuckled getting out. I sighed before I heard my door open. I looked at Tony which had an extended hand. I moved one hand to the center of my hoodie and placed my other hand into his. As he closed my door he placed his hands on my waist. I looked at him watching as we soon enough closed the gab in between our lips. I didn't want to reach my hands up because that would reveal my lower regions. I felt his hands reach down from my hips to my butt, groping it. I moaned, and Tony took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch. As we disconnected for air a string of saliva still connected our lips. "Shall we go in and have some fun?" He said.

\\|//

A/n: I'm tried. I decided out of the blue I would clean my room today. And on top of that. It took me forever to draw the simplest person. Just dun kill meh plz o.o

-H