~Story 20~ -Part 3-

Happy day late birthday, Tony stark :3

M/n's POV
I nodded and Tony grabbed my hand softly pulling me into the house. "Welcome home, Sir." A voice said. "Thanks JARVIS" Tony replied. I sighed realizing that it was just his companion. Tony, stop holding my hand pulled me upstairs to a bedroom. "You can sleep here tonight if you want." He said kissing my again. I nodded and he left the room. Since it was around two or three in the morning I fell onto the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~

I woke up stretching. I groaned and sat up. I looked over and saw a note along with an outfit. I blushed walking over to the note.

If you don't mind I would like to see how this looks on you

- Tony~

I looked down and saw it was a maid outfit. I sighed pulling my hoodie over my head pulling on the dress. It reached to the middle of my thighs. I looked around reading there was no bottoms. I blushed looking into the mirror. I sighed before opening the door and walking downstairs. I saw Tony watching the news. I smirked before walking in front of him climbing into his lap. "Morning, sleepy head" he said. I smiled kissing him. "Looks good on you" he said putting his hands on my thighs. "Any reason there wasn't any bottoms to go with it?" I said. He chuckled. "Many." He replied. I felt him get hard. I blushed and I started to grind on him. He let out a small groan, and he put his hands on the bottom of the dress, slowly pulling it up. I blushed when it reached my stomach. I didn't want to be the only one fully naked, so I started to unbutton his shirt. As I opened it I reached Down to his pants unbuttoning them. Doing this, I finally realized that Tony had undid the dress and was now pulling it over my head. Now completely naked I pulled down his boxers, revealing his erection. I blushed at the size and he smiled bringing me into a kiss. I leaned in closer to him before lowering myself onto his member. I winched in pain as I put myself all the way down. I looked at Tony and he, again but his hands on my hips. I slowly started to move up and down feeling pleasure build up. Tony would let out a groan here and there. "Mmmmm T-tony~ I am close" I said as he started to bite on my neck. Tony moved what made him hit a certain spot. I moaned loudly and released on both our chests. Soon enough tony had let out a deep groan And I felt myself filled with a warm liquid. I got off of him standing up. "I think I'm going to take a shower." I said blushing. "Can I join you?" He replied with a smirk.

\\|//

A/n: sooooo I want you opinion. Do you guys want smut or more fluff?

I write wayyyy to much smut and I don't even know if people enjoy it so tell me if you want some more fluff, or you are fine with the smut :o