~story 5~

M/n's POV
I walked out of the avengers tower elevator walking into the living room. I sighed putting my bag down looking for Tony. He have been dating for over a year now and we decided that it would be best for me to move in with him. Since everyone besides Tony was busy doing something or was out of the tower.

I was feeling a little warm so I decided that I would go swimming and possibly get tony to come with me. I walked into Tony's room seeing it empty as always knowing he might be down in the lab with Bruce. I changed into my swimming suit grabbed and towel and headed down into the lab. I saw Bruce standing in the lab with Tony. I smiled and knocked slightly on he door. They looked up and Tony's eyes lit up once he saw me. Bruce just smiled and tony seemed to excuse himself walking over to the door. "Hey, babe." He said pulling me in for a kiss. "Mmmmm, want to go swimming with me or are you busy?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Sure, I'd love to, but." He said get ik going closer to my ear. "Only if you skinny dip with me." He whispered. I thought about it then looked over at Bruce. He was focusing on his work. I smirked grabbing Tony's hand pulling him to our room. "Change I'll see you down at the pool, don't forget to bring a towel!" I said walking out of the room. I wrote a little note telling Bruce that Tony was with me and needed the time off; I then posted it on the outside of the door of the lab walking away. I walked off towards the pool seeing tony already inside. He smiled and I looked around to see some swimming trunks on the ground. Tony, being the playboy he is loves to have sex. And so do I. However I personally like to have the time to be kinky. And this was my chance. Tony looked up at me as I slowly slid my swimming suit down to the ground. I then walked over to the shallow side of the pool swinging my hips more then I normally do. Tony had then since moved his sunglasses down his nose getting a better view. I smirked going down the stairs walking over to Tony. Once I got there I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He tried to kiss me but I put a finger on his lips. "We never have enough time to be kinky, but now we do." I said. He just raised his hands in surrender and let me do the work. I pushed his against the wall. "Kiss me, daddy" I said. He smirked kissing my lips. He grabbed my butt squeezing it moving his lips down to my neck. I felt a finger insert inside me. "Ahhh~ yes daddy" I moaned. He added another finger scissoring them to stretch me out. I pouted at the sudden loss of contact once he pulled his fingers out. "What do you want me to do now, baby boy?" He said. "Fuck me daddy~" I purred in his ear. "Anything for my prince." He said rubbing his member against my entrance. I bit his neck hiding the moans as he entered my entrance. He started to thrust in and out. I let out a loud moan as he hit my soft spot, he made it his goal to hit that spot over and over. "Mmahhh~" I moaned out. I started to move my hips to the rhythms of his thrusts and I felt myself getting close. "I-I'm close, daddy~" I said. "Ahh, come for me, baby boy~" he said it that voice I couldn't resist. I felt myself release in the pool. I heard Tony let out a deep groan and something warm fill me up. He pulled out and we both got out of the pool putting our trunks on. He both sat down on the side of the pool letting out feet soak as we cuddled. "Fuck, if I knew you being  kinky would be a huge turn on I would have done it earlier." He said. "Language!" We heard a voice say from the house. "Shut up, Steve, Ya cockblock!" I said pouting. Tony and I both chuckled as we cuddled more.