~Story 28~

Tony's POV
I sat on m/n's lap as I watched him play video games. He seemed very concentrated on the game and I didn't want to bother moving. But I really had to use the washroom. Slipping out of his lap would only make it worse if I accidentally knock the controller out of his hand. I stared at the screen awhile watching until I say a victory screen. I heard him chuckle and I looked at him. "Good job, babe!" I said kissing his soft lips, gently. After I got finished kissing him I told him I had to go to the restroom and walked upstairs.

After I used the master bathroom I went back into the bedroom, and scanned around. I smirked when an idea popped into my head. I walked over to a walk in closet before changing.

~~~~

M/n's POV
I sat on the couch watching as another 'victory' showed up on the screen. I smiled before getting up and turning off the console before walking into the kitchen for a snack. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and smirked. I walked up behind the male using the back entrance into the kitchen. Without him even noticing I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Let go of me" he whined. I only let out a sort chuckle before I leaned down a kissed his neck. "You look cute in those clothes" I commented. "I don't see why. I'm only wearing a shirt and sweatpants." he replied. "So?" I said again. He turned around in my arms before staring at me with his brown orbs. I smiled before wrapping my arms gently around his waist pulling him closer. He just smiled before placing his hands on my chest leaning up to kiss me. I smiled, kissing back almost instantly as our lips collided together. It wasn't before long until we needed to pull away for air. I placed my hands up and he did the same as we hooked them together, intwined our fingers. I smiled as I noticed the golden ring on his ring finger. "Why did I marry you?" I said kissing his forehead. "Because you took my advice." He said. "What advice?" I replied. "You asked me if you liked something what you should do. And I told you word for word. If you like it. You should put a ring on it. And then you got down on one knee and proposed to me." He giggled at the end. I only chuckled before pulling into another soft and gentle kiss.

If there was ever a time I could go back and change something in my life. I wouldn't. I'm happy as I am now. I've got a loving husband, and that's all I ever need. Well. That and food.

~~~~

It probably sucks, I wrote this without editing it and under melatonin. You're welcome. Anyways I'll see all of ya peps later I guess?

-H