~Story 21~ -part 1-

A/n: I iz sorry I hasn't updated in a while I've been busy with acting lessons and other Things I hope you understand >.<
-H

Tony's POV
I was a body guard for one of the richest people in New York. Everyday another guard and me would go undercover and follow him. It's been awhile since we had an accid----

"Everybody put your hands up!" A voice said. I looked over towards who we were guarding and I saw the waiter holding a gun to the mans head. I pulled my gun out but something stopped me. I felt my heart beat faster as I looked at the waiter. He was so ho-wait. What? I can't think the enemy was hot. Even though he is. I mumble to myself. I realize I'm not behind any cover and I see the gun now pointed at me. He would kill me instead of the person we're protecting that way it's easier to kill him. I can't move. Instead my body moves for me. I drop my gun and walk towards the waiter. His eyes are stuck on mine. What am I doing? Once I get close enough I grab his tie, pull it down and kiss him. Surprising he kissed back. In fact he did more than that. He placed his hands on my waist as I put mine on his neck. And then I felt something hit my head, and my vision goes black.

I wake up in the passengers seat of a car. I turned my head to the drivers seat and see the same waiter. He looks over and smiles. I look away blushing and I feel a hand on my thigh. I realized we are stopped and I look back over to him. He pushed his chair back and patted his hand on his lap. I got the idea and crawled over to his lap. As I sat on him out faces were an inch apart. We both leaned in kissing each other.