~Story 22~ -Part 2-

Tony's POV
I felt him lift me up and take me out of the car into the house. I felt him take my upstairs all while still kissing each other. As we got into a bed he stopped kissing me and leaned up looking into my eyes. I reached my hand up touching his face. we both smiled and before we kissed again I felt the bedroom door swung open. I looked up and saw a female. The female looked surprised and mad. She ran away to another room and m/n jumped off of me and ran after her. I felt upset that he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend. I sighed before walking downstairs and going into what I assumed was the living room from the big TV and the couches. I sat on the couch and felt around for my phone. As I took it out I saw that the battery was dead. I groaned and heard someone coming downstairs. I saw the male figure lean against the doorframe. "Are you coming upstairs or am I going to have to fuck you on the couch." He said with a smirk. I blushed still trying to keep a straight face. He sighed shaking his head while chuckling. He came over to the couch and crawled on top of it pressing me against the couch. "Don't worry, that's my sister. She's just jealous that I don't save any of the hot guys for her." He said kissing me. I kissed back and felt him undoing my pants. With one pull he pulled them down to my lower thighs moving to my boxers and doing the same. I blushed being half naked in front of someone who was fully clothed. We continued to kiss until I felt a finger he inserted into my hole. I grabbed his hand. "S-stop" I said. He kept going and I felt myself get close to my climax. I was about to cum when he retracted his finger. I looked at him in anger and disbelief. "What? You told me to stop" he said with a innocent look on his face.