New room or new life

Lilly's POV
My plane just landed and I started to look for my brother. I was so excited to live in la with my brother and all of his friends. Well except for Alex. Something about him just makes me mad. Maybe it's because the last time I was there he kept calling me a little girl or it's because he likes to push me into the pool at zanes house. But it is what it is. I need to get over it because he is my brothers BestFriend. In all fairness he needs to get over me being David's sister.

I look over to my left and see my big brother with a camera in his hand. He has a YouTube channel so I understand. That's how he makes money and he promised to take me shopping so that's why I'm fine with it. " David " I said running over to him giving him a big hug. " Lilly, I would say you got so big be you haven't " he said laughing at me. It was true I was the shortest in the family. I was 20 but it looked like I was 15. We walked outside and I started to follow. he let me up to this white car and I started to scream my head off. " no way you bought a Tesla" I said still screaming my head off. " yeah do you like " he said. " no i'm jealous I thought I would get a tesla before you" I said giving him a shady smile. Before I got into the car I saw David pulling out his camera. Oh no this meant something was gonna happen. As I start to open the door something runs up and grabs my waist. I turned around while I was screaming. " oh my gosh it's just you Liza" I said look at her with a bit of relief. " do you mean Liza thank you for letting me stay at your places" she said looking at me and we both started to laugh.

We all collected ourselves and got into the car. I opened the door and turned around. I remember thinking to myself " oh you again "

Authors note
I hope you guys like it so far 💜💜💜