The mistake ( part 2 )

Lilly's POV
A couple minutes later after toddy kissed me I was a mess. Alex's still was gone and David said he would find him and explain everything. Liza and Zane were comforting me. " David going to fix this" they keep telling me.

After a couple more minutes I stopped crying and I got mad. This was all toddys fault. For all Alex's may never talked to me again and it's because he kissed me. I was tired of playing games. I got up and walked to the house and right over to toddy he was pinned back by Scotty. " hey baby, back for more" after that I snapped. I started to punch him. And I wasn't stopping. I Scotty tried to pull me off be it didn't work. I was screaming " you ruined the best thing that ever happened to me. I loved him" . Toddy started to bleeding and I got pulled off. I was kicking and screaming. But stopped when I saw it was Alex.

" Lilly why did you do that" he said letting me go. I was and mess. I was crying and bleeding. " I thought he ruined us. I saw I did not kiss him. He kissed me. I would never do that to yo-" he cut me off and kissed me. " I know David told me. I am not mad. But when I saw him kissing you I was hurt. But it's fine now I love you and only you babygirl."

" I love you babyboy" he kissed me on the forehead and pulled me in for a hug. We decided to leave and go to his house to watch movies. I fell asleep like normal. I can't believe how much I love that boy.

Alex's POV
I love Lilly. I was upset because of the kiss but it wasn't her fault so I wasn't mad. But when I saw her beating up toddy I knew she really loved me. She really care. Tomorrow I want to take her out. Maybe a nice dinner or a romantic day. Just something sweet for my babygirl. She fell asleep on my chest like normal. So I turned of the tv and fell asleep also.
I can't believe how much I love that girl.