I have a boyfriend

Lilly's POV
I got up the nexts morning. I put my wavy hair up into a big messy bun. I had comfy shorts and a big One Direction T-shirt on. It was Sunday so I was being a little bit lazy.

I walked out into the kitchen and grab some leftovers. I walked back to my room and played lemonade mouth. It was my favorite Disney movie of all time. I heard the door open and it was Alex and David. I heard David and Liza talking. Then footsteps started coming near my door. It opened and it was Alex. " hey babe" I said in a morning voice. He walked over and asked if I wanted to go to zane's today because they were going to have a pool party and I nodded.

I walked to the Bathroom to do my makeup because I was going to leave my hair natural. I put on some concealer, powder and waterproof mascara. I just wanted to keep it simple. I got some shorts and a cute top and walked out. We got into Davids car Liza was in the passengers seat. Alex and I were in the back. We ran to the store to get some hamburger buns and hot dogs for the party.

" hey Lilly do you want to make that salsa that you and mom made that one summer " David turned to me. And it was true. I loved to cook. I also was pretty good at it. "Wait I got a pretty girl who can cook" Alex's chuckled. " I said I would and we paid for items and left.

When we got to zanes we greeted everyone. David was vlog scotty, Zane, Liza, and heath. Toddy came up to me and put his hand on me. I quickly turn my head and backed up. " toddy don't you dare put your hands on me"
" come on girl I really like you" he started to pin me against the wall so I couldn't move but Alex came up and asked him to move. I don't think Alex knew what happened to me. I didn't know if I should tell him or not. At least not tonight. So we swim and had a good time. But I thought people could see that I was acting different.

I didn't matter because I loved Alex and that was all. He is my boyfriend.