You again

Lilly's POV
Me and Alex's were alone. I think Liza's stayed at David. So I was going to wake up Alex's to a get breakfast. I woke up before him and quietly got out of bed. I replace myself with stuffed animal so he didn't know that I was gone. He moved a little but he stayed sleep.

I got up to make eggs and hashbrowns. That's his favorite. As I was cooking I heard his phone go off. So I walked over to it and looked. It was Corinna.
Before reading the text I looked up the ceiling a prayed.

I unlocked his phone. I opened Messenger. And read the message between him and Corinna. I started to cry. She said how he missed her and he said nothing back but I was sad. I thought after toddy he really loved me.

I walked into the room and thrown the phone at him. " babe what was that for" he said holding his jaw. " I read the messages. Can you delete her for your phone Alex Ernst?"

He took his phone and blocked her. that was it. it was over. " you happy" he said at me smiling and laughing. I said "'very" kissing his jaw because I hurt him. I have the best boyfriend ever.

" your foods done. Now let's  figure out something to do today" we ate and made the bed. I got dressed. And brushed my teeth and hair. We got into an uber and drove to Davids. We walked in holding hands.

I remember saying one thing when I walked in

" you again" it was Corinna. She walked out to hug Alex's but I cut in front of her and hug my boyfriend. Gave me a dirty look and I waved.  Alex and David started to laugh and Liza said " don't touch her boyfriend"

She backed off and we film some stuff for the vlog. It was kinda of a lazy day. But I need it.

I looked at Corinna and said " I love you Alex's"

He looked at her too " I love you Lilly"