Love is love

Lilly's POV
Alex told David that we were dating. Alex said that David was okay with it. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he is okay with it but I thought that he would at least text me about it. He has said nothing about it to me. Alex and I are going to dinner tonight. I have to get ready.

I wanted to look a little better than when we went to chipotle. I kinda looked like crap. So me and him were going at 6:30. And it was 4:00 so I decided to get ready. I Got a show. I got out and started to play some music. I played overwhelming by Jon bellion. Sometimes that song describes me. I feel like sometimes Alex is overwhelming well at least are love. And that's not a bad thing. Me and him seem perfect. Perfectly perfect. He makes me happy. Anyways I brushed my hair and blow dried it. I painted my Nails and did my makeup. I walked over to my closet that was finally finished and pulled out a couple of dresses and got Liza. " oh who is the hot date" I looked up at her and laughed " I going on a date with Alex " ooooooo get it" as soon as she said that it made me laugh even harder. Liza and I did some serious thinking but finally picked a white dress with laces detailing. I put on a ring David picked out for me. I glad David is okay with me and Alex dating. It makes me happy he likes my boyfriend.

I got a texted from Alex to come outside. I put hair spray In my curly hair and walked out.