Ices skating

Lilly's POV
After I got to the apartment I ran the shower. I washed my hair and I got out and Saw a texted from Alex's
Alex💞- babe I'll be back to get you at 2:00. I love you
Me- okay I love you too!!
When I looked at the time I started to rush. I put on my makeup and made my self all pretty for my boyfriend. I put on my black skinny jeans. I'm just like my brother. And for my shirt I just left on Alex's maroon one. I double French braid my hair. And put it on my silver necklace.

i got a text saying that he was here so I walked outside to see my beautiful baby boy.

" we are going ice skating today!" He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. " that's cool I've never been" we started to Drive and make small talk. " I see you are still wearing my shirt" I thought he was mad so I said " I-I'm ssorry"

" babe I joking with you you look beautiful if I'm being honest" he winked at me

When we got there we put on the skates and headed out. I fell at first but Alex's helped me up. But after awhile a girl fell into Alex's and I could tell it wasn't an accident.

" hey Alex's you looked like you been working out" she said with her hand still on his chest. " umm yeah this is Lilly my girlfriend, Lilly this is Corinna"

It was slightly awkward for a minute but her hand was still on his chest and yes I the jealous type. " I have one question for you Corinna, why is you hand still on my boyfriends chest" I clenched my jaw with a fake smile. She quickly removed her hand. I was just like my brother great personality but I have a bad temper and I get pushed off the edge fast.

I have going into multiple fights back home and recently with toddy so I wasn't afraid of her. " baby let's go nices meeting you Corinna." I dragged my boyfriend away. He couldn't even say bye.

We sat in the car and it was silent for a minute but than he turned to my and kissed me on the lips. We pulled back for air and he said " Lilly you don't have to be jealous I love you and only you"

" okay but I don't like her and I'm going to let her know. But I love you too" I kissed him on the cheek and we drove to his place. It was late so I just slept there.

I don't like cornnia but I love my boy.