Breakfast

Lilly's POV
For ones I woke up before Alex's. I started to stare at him sleeping. With his eyes closed he said " its rude to stare" I giggled " no it's romantic"

He turned to look at me. " yeah it's cute just like the purge, or a cereal killer" " okay Alex's you just made it weird" we laughed and got up. We walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. We made French toast. I put some powdered sugar into my hand. And started pouring it on to Alex's. " oh it on" he said to me with a smile. He cranked an egg onto my head. And then I poured water on his head. We started to laugh so hard we cried. I sat on the counter and he kissed me.

David and Liza walked into the kitchen. Liza's eyes got big. " Lilly and Alex's what did you do" Alex's and I looked at each other and pointed to each other. David put his arm around Liza's and said " Liza what are we going to do with these crazy kids" Liza looked at us and said " we can ground them"

Me and Alex's said at the same time " please no we will be good we promise." We all laughed and ate breakfast. I looked at David and asked what we are doing today. " Zane is having a pool party. I didn't know of you would want to go, toddy going to be there"

Alex's made a fist. I looked at him and said " I'll go of Alex's is by my side the whole time" Alex's laughed and said " I'm by you side no matter what" I kissed him on the cheek. David clapped his hands and said " okay then we are going, Alex's and I are gonna go home and get are swimsuits and we will be back to pick you guys up" me and Liza's said okay at the same time. Liza kissed David and I kissed Alex's.

Liza's and I cleaned up the kitchen. I walked to the bathroom. I had to take a shower because I had egg in my hair. When I got out I did my makeup really pretty. After my makeup was done I double French braided my hair. I thought I looked pretty good.

I texted Alex's to wear a maroon swimsuit. My swimsuit was maroon and I wanted to Match. I thrown on some shorts and a crop top and was ready.

I walked out to see Liza's we both took a picture together because we both looked good.

" hey Lilly David and Alex's are here"