Pool party

Lilly's POV
The party started and i walked outside because I wanted to Swim. Everyone else came too. Me and Liza got to Lawn chairs. Me and her started to tan. David quickly picked up Liza a throws her into the pool. I started to laugh now. it was just me. I put In my headphones and started to listening to don't by bryson tiller. I was lip-synching. Everyone was swim. I didn't mind being alone. It was my first day in la and I already feel so welcome. Everyone is so nice. I glad that me and Alex made up. He kinda like my BestFriend now too. I don't hate him but I don't want to catch feel for him. My brother told me he was a player and that he breaks girls hearts. But he was cute and he did make me happy.

A little later I took my headphones out and started to listen to the music that was being played on the speaker to save my phones battery. I was still tanning but the sun was blocked all the  sudden. I opened my eyes and saw Alex. Before I could say something he picked me up and threw me in the pool. I was really happy that I had water proof makeup on. Alex jumped in after me. " really Alex. I was trying to tan." I said to Alex " you looked so pretty and I wanted to throw you into the pool" he started to laugh and knowing me I started to laugh too. " I confused should I say thank you" I give him a Smile. " no but you could say that you could have fun now" Alex said. Me and him started to swim around the pool. I was having a really good time.

Alex POV
I had to pick up Lilly she was just so pretty. And she looked alone. So I picked her up and threw her into the pool. I think she was mad at first but she started to have fun after. I didn't like how toddy was flirting with her earlier. I know me and Lilly were not dating but I wanted to date her. But she was Davids sister. And what if I hurt her. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
The night quickly ended I dropped her back off at Liza. She said thank you and hugged me. I had so much fun with her I can wait tell I see her again.