Chapter 3: Hot Mans

(A/N: Pic of Clark. Found him while I was on Instagram and fell in love with how he looked knowing he would work perfectly for one of my characters. If you want more pictures of him or you just want to see him shirtless look up his Insta, he posts a lot of proper quality photos -a lot of them are him Shirtless- and you didn't hear it from me but he may or may not have a mini show thing about him and another guy, but don't quote me on it. Anywho enjoy!😉)

🏃Clark's POV🏃

"This is the best movie ever." I mumble as I watch the four magicians whip and flip a chip amongst themselves so quickly you wish you had the same skill even though the idea of doing something like that never came up before.

Jasmine, Mason and I are currently in Jasmine's screening room which is basically just a mini-movie theater. The screen is huge, the surround sound is awesome, and there is a snack bar with soda, juice, and water to the side so it's no wonder that we decided to watch our movie here.

Half an hour later when the movie finished the three of us sigh contently at the wonderful movie we just watched.

"Now You See Me 3 is going to be so good!" Jasmine says with a smile on her face.

"I know right? I can't wait for it to come out." Mason agrees with a smile on his face and a nod of his head.

We leave the theater room taking some snacks and drinks with us before heading upstairs to Jasmine's room.

You might be wondering how two teenage boys are allowed up into Jasmine's room even when we were alone.

Well, Jasmine's parents are super cool so after having a long talk they allowed her to bring us up as long as nothing sexual happened.

This was easy since I was Gay and even though Mason was Bi he never had any real feelings for Jasmine.

Though if you're asking me his eyes only ever wandered to Mark.

Plus we don't just start smexing on each other.

No offence, but we don't roll that way.

"Oooh!" Jasmine excitedly says while sitting up. "I am sending you this video."

I immediately got the notification that Jasmine sent something over to our Hot Mans group chat.

The Hot Mans is our group chat where we send hot pics and videos of guys that we think are share-worthy and occasionally girls when we feel Mason would like it.

"Joe Jonas?" Mason asks confused. "I didn't know he modeled- woah!"

"What is it?" I ask since I didn't see the video yet.

"This girl got tits!"

Jasmine and I share the look then continue with our business.

"Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn, oh damn...." Mason starts mumbling quietly.

"What is it now?" I asked.

"Joe is fucking hot in this, you should watch it." He urges.

I sigh before muttering a quick "fine."

I opened it and was soon surprised by how true Mason's words were.

"Woah," I whisper. "definitely share-worthy."

"Oh speaking of hot guys, my friend has a friend who is single." Jasmine says while giving me her 'this is important look'. "She has been trying to set him up but hasn't had any luck so she asked me if I knew anyone and I thought of you."

"Jasmine." I groan immediately, not wanting her to continue.

"Listen first! He's Bi but my friend thinks a guy would suit him better. He's open, funny, he did track and field in high school and he's half Korean, I know how much you like Koreans." She winked.

I groaned again.

"Look, Jasmine, just because I love Got7, Nu'est, 2pm, Block B, and BTS doesn't mean I want a Korean boyfriend!" I explain it for the thirteenth time. "Yes it would be nice but that doesn't mean it is my ideal!"

"I was just joking, but he is actually Korean and my friend says he's really hot!" Jasmine pleads.

"Why didn't you mention him to me?" Mason asks.

Jasmine just gave him a blank look before saying "you know why."

I chuckled at Mason's annoyed face before turning back to Jasmine.

"Jasmine, the guy seems great but you know why I can't go out with him, why I can't go out with anyone." I tell her seriously.

"But it's been years! He can't still be looking for you and you guys can be private, No Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, not even Snapping about your relationship!" Jasmine argues as she tries to convince me. "Pleeeaassee!" She whined while giving me her "puppy" eyes.

They never really helped with anything but she always tried.

"I'll...meet him." I told her.

She gave out an excited squeal before hugging me.

"I decide the place and you better tell your friend that I will not tolerate internet action from him during or after the date if it has to do with me." I tell her turning on my "no bullshit" voice.

"Sure sure! I'll do it right now." She says excitedly while running over to her phone and frantically texting.

"Wow, I didn't think she would be able to get you to do it." Mason says in half awe.

I turn to him giving him my best "what-the-heck-have-I-gotten-myself-into" face while he just chuckles.

This is gonna be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYO!!!

Man, it feels like it's been forever,

And it probably has.

Oh well

At least I updated.

I just wanted to mention that I noticed a lot of people skipping over the second prologue. Trust me when I say that it has a lot in there that you all would like to see so please read that before you continue.

Anywhore

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter.bye!!!👋👋👋👋👋👋