Chapter 4: Train Situations

(-A/N- Pic above/to the side: Hot guy on the train.)
😉

🏃Clark's POV🏃

"Have a good day Jane!" I yelled as I left the warm bookstore. I had just finished one of my night shifts at Micheal's Bookstore and was a habit I had built to stay on my boss' good side, I said goodbye every time I left.

Working at Micheal's Bookstore was a lot of fun but after being there for so long I found myself wondering what life would be like if I had a different job, a job I was truly passionate about, a job that would not only satisfy my interests but my wallet. But I did not have one like that so I stuffed the unproductive thoughts to the back of my head.

I was now walking down one of the many streets in Toronto, feeling the chilly October air whip across my cheeks as I headed towards the subway. I swiped my metro pass to pay for using the train and was walking to the stairs when I heard the familiar sound of an incoming train ring through my ears.

Clutching on to my bag tightly I started running, not wanting to miss the first train that came. My feet became a blur as they sped up rushing to get me to my destination.

The moment I hit solid ground I worried that my ankles suffered from my landing but I didn't have much time to think about it cause the train doors were about to close. I ran again only momentarily thinking of the fact that this may I have just ended with me cursing and panting for breath but luckily I made it just in time knowing it was very close since my bag got nipped by the door.

Once I was seated I let out a breath of relief since I wouldn't have to deal with any embarrassment after not catching the train. I pulled out my phone and opened Wattpad, taking advantage of the fact that I could read my story without WiFi. Fiery Heat here I come! I thought excitedly once the app opened.

If you don't know, Fiery Heat is one of the best boyxboy stories I have ever read. Like ever. The storyline is interesting and incredibly grabbing and the constant lust and attraction passing between the characters is the perfect addition to the character's electric relationship, plus the smexy times definitely do not disappoint.

Though it probably was a bad idea for me to read a book like this when I was on a public train. Even though I knew I was apart of a large group of people who's faces went blank when reading such a book the real problem was the little friend down below who could pop up at any moment. I would just have to hope no one notices if the time comes.

~~~

Several minutes later I am completely sure of the fact that I am rock hard. I am still engrossed in the story when I finally notice the stare burning into my temple. I look up to find myself looking straight into another pair of eyes and freeze.

His dark curly hair hung just above his shoulders framing his sharply carved face and rosy pink lips perfectly. He had a thick scruffy beard that instead of turning me off, heated my body up more than I ever thought possible. He seemed to be on the taller side and had very big hands that were wrapped around a hot drink and what looked like to be a croissant.

And his eyes, the beautiful things were hidden behind a pair of black rimmed glasses but that did not stop me from admiring them. He oozed confidence and in a train full of people I could only see him. The latino man was to die for and I couldn't help but take notice. He was definitely the most attractive man I have ever seen.

That's not the first time you've said that. A voice in my head whispered and just like that, I was brought out of my lustful haze, suddenly remembering why I was single. I turned off my phone and put it in my bag, relieved when I heard that we were nearing my station. I turned my head away from the man hoping that we wouldn't make eye contact again. Unfortunately, I was weak and soon found myself peaking at the man again only to notice that he was still looking at me.

I looked away quickly again not noticing that he did the same. Soon it was time to get off and I got up taking a quick glance behind me at the man again. Our eyes didn't meet. I didn't know whether I was relieved or disappointed by that and ignored the sad feeling in my chest at the idea of never seeing the handsome man again, stepped out of the train and never looked back.

Jk

I turned around and stared at the train almost immediately regretting not even being able to hear his voice. No this is good, you would've regretted starting something you couldn't finish. I nodded my head before turning around and continuing my journey back home, ignoring the fact that I didn't agree with that voice. But you have to, to stay hidden. That's right, I have to.

I have to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey

I'm back

This Chapter is kind of short but if I tried to make it longer it would've stayed here for another month

(Because it was already here for like a month)

But I guess it's fine since it is still good.

Anyway

I have now given some possibilities for love interests that Clark might end up with

Who do you think it's gonna be?

Blind date guy?

Or Hot train guy?

Another thing, the book, Fiery Heat, was written by adjoaq . She is a fantastic author so please ignore the crappy description and go read all of her books, they are seriously addicting and so well done.

Also, I'm gonna add a video on top cause I couldn't deal with not acknowledging the reference.

Anywho,

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter.bye!!!👋👋👋